+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 292 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Decide During a Bad Trade?

Member karung has a spectacular aura about karung has a spectacular aura about karung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all traders can analyze when they decided to cut losses when the market is bad or wrong to enter the market to take positions sometimes it's just that we ourselves are not willing to take a decision karen money that they probably do not want to lose so large that the only hope would be a reversal of direction and the green line will be touched
    and we must go refereshing after have bad experience in trading. dont be trading if we feel bad mood and in bad condition. you must stop to trading for a few times, before want to trading in the real account again, firstly we must confident, realize, and preapred to start trading. dont make same mistake again in the next trade and you should learn from past mistakes

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very true, and I think if we feel our trade was bad, it's better we stop to trade, self-analysis first, ari know why we do the trade is very bad, there may be factors that influence, that I usually like this in psychological akibatkan I is not quiet, disturbed by the atmosphere.
    and Each new comer should read this post and should follow it strictly because mostly new comer trade during bad time or volatile time and they ends up in loosing money...Traders should have enough patience so that they can decide wether they should trade or not

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, if you had a bad experience, you should be able to accept it with patience. do not be hasty in taking action. if I had, the first one I see is, whether my capital, is still strong or not. if it is still strong, then I hold the position until clear. and In case a beginner trader loss few of his equity of his initial trade, he should not discourage on himself. He need to keep a great watch over all his drawbacks and he must avoid them within his next trades. This is the best strategy for beginner trader.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If prices are in disarray so that I do is to re-examine the market if there is a chance to cut loss then I would do, but if the market conditions will return to the starting position and the capital we are able to withstand floating then I will wait for that opportunity came. and In the events of a bad trade in forex currency exchange trading business, we traders should be careful in order to avoid having more losses in their trades. We should have our emotions under control at any of such points.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of understanding that I read from your article, the point is experience. engineering disciplines in a single trade is the best way to survive in this business. many novice traders who alternated trading techniques, in hopes of getting better, but it's the wrong way can make a person's soul and unstable. It takes discipline to trade. and I argue that limiting the loss to 40 pips is very large. I always put SL in about 20 pips from my trading position and put the TP at 50 pips. I find it more profitable. where if we loss two times and one-time profit, we still profit...

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    During bad time better to stay away from entering the market and get in trouble. Because it is always better to be safe than getting involved in unknown risk. we should closely monitor such conditions and make the move only when we have a confirmed accurate entry point that will fetch a good profit for our efforts. and It is the best way to deal with bad trades. A trader should not bother much for their trades if the stop loss is in place. A trader needs to analyze well before trading and make sure they do not perform wrong trades .

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Had you have knowledge of it then you can made your own EA with your fundamentals and for making EA you can aslo take the help of website they will guide and there is often a news release with high impact my trading system often signaled ahead of European session opening. and we must go refereshing after have bad experience in trading. dont be trading if we feel bad mood and in bad condition. you must stop to trading for a few times, the reasonable is 1 month. before want to trading in the real account again, firstly we must confident, realize, and preapred to start trading. dont make same mistake again in the next trade and you should learn from past mistakes

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congrats to all who had some short action on the indices, I hope you are rolling in profits, as they continue sliding, right up into Christmas. Will be interesting to see if/when they start to get some revived bull action. I am still sitting on hands.... I think AMZN still has some downward movement left on Daily, Weekly and Monthly charts, probably around the 1400 level. The monthly chart is very close to showing a good upward bounce, but that may be mid-January before we see it materialize

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Excellent messenger has excellent illustrations. I think we have to be business only once many of us think well and with a disposition that is appropriate for business, after a region that is not profitable the majority tends to stop investing but I think we must learn how business is in many ways but your mind must be prepared for that idea. and A boy who publishes very well with a good case. I believe our nation's agreement is only if many of us experience a very good and deep spirit to help deal with it, in terms of promotion it is usually not big most people can stop exchanging but I think our nation learns to deal with all disorders but each of our brains is right- right must be ready for it. lost in trade and trade must be bad there, if you can do this then you will be able to get a loss in your trade, you can try to do it well, if you want to succeed then you should be able to exchange your forex market to minimize these losses, so You can get a lot of benefits in the forex market and where all trades depend, for example, the market starts to fight you press the buttoon to close orders, but when the market gives you profit and basically we need to regulate thoughts like yaar is trading.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well I might want to prescribe that every newcomer can also read this post and can also pick it up tightly because generally trading newcomers all the time is terrible or unstable and they end up losing money and Traders may also have enough understanding for the purpose so they can choose whether they will trade or not and There are many currencies meaning there will always be different situations in the market. If bad trading matches the emotional state of people then resting and refreshing is a good idea. Traders must find their way to trade that is fun and profitable.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 292 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)