+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 347 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: News Trading

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading ke lea news ke bahut jiada ehmeat hote hey news se traders market ke price se analysis kar ke ache trade open kar sakte hen aur os trade se acha profit kama sakte hen jo traders ache learning hasil kar leyte hen woh es trading men fail nhe ho sakte hen jabkeh woh ache income hasil kar sakte hen . forexfactory name say eak bohat famous website hai jis per ap log news ki information hasil kar saktay hein aor us pair per news kay time trading kar kay acha profit gain karne kay sath sath acha knowlege bhi hasil kar saktay hein is liye apko website ka name bhi bata diya hai main nay is ko lazmi check karen aor news ki timing check kar kay theek trade enter kar lein buy ya sell ki apko results news kay time pata lag jayen gein.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading based on news can make or mar a trader, your suggestion on news trading and one should have enough funds to take advantage of news trading, big news can take the market up in few minutes and lot of money can be made... in my opinion news trading is very risky cause it lead to losing of your money i hope Evert beginner avoid it as possible and managements of their money as possible thank you for reading my comment

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Those base their trading on news may make good returns in short time with lessor risk. They wait for only important Forex news releases such as U.S. GDP, non-farm payrolls and interest rate etc. and base their trade decisions on this data becuase there are many others who go with these news so there is naturally faster move due to news in the market. and I agree, that trading with the use of news can be very profitable. That is when we can analyze the news properly. But when we can not analyze it properly, or we are more likely to use technical analysis

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you enter in your trading. Watch the news before entering the trade. Jab be news trading karni ho aap ko sabse Pehle market ke rules ko follow karna hai. Jab aap news trade karo usse Pehle Aap apni trade Mein stop loss ka use lazmi karo. Agar aap stoploss ka use Karoge Toh aapko News pe kabhi bhi loss ka Samna nahi hoga. bhaiya g news ko predict karna asaan nh hota hay , es liyay her koi news trading nh kar sakta hay lakin kuch achay fundamental traders achi news trading kar saktay hay aur wo es sa acha kama laitay hay

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course that you are work the market with the news. In my thinking that news trading is very dangerous. If you are interest in thisstyle / way. Than you are built the confidence and get the experience. Than you are earn the hand some profit and like the news trading style. Nes trading has the huge profit. Bhai mujhe to News trading karna bilkul bhi pasand nahi hai, kyunki main isse avoid karta hoon bhai, News par trading karke earn karna thoda mushkil kaam hai lekin impossible nahi hai bas Fundamental learn karna hota hai.

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I news trading Mein Hamesha stop loss and take profit lagana lazmi hai agar aap ke mukhalif se bhi Chale market to Aapka stop loss likha hua hona chahiye toh aapko tension nahi honi chahiye account ki woh toh aap kaun se hai phir bhi aap ko rest come Lena chahiye Forex trading equity risky business hai Ji haan sir Forex trading Main Agar AAP news ko follow karte hain toh aap bahut hi accha profit kar sakte hain uske sath news Ek Aisi cheez hai woh aapko bahut accha profit sakti hai stop loss Hame Zyada loss hone se bata sakta hai woh aap ko lagana lazmi hai

Member holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday has a spectacular aura about holiday's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there was big news when the news release should be wary or not OP.Based on experience is usually devastating news technical analysis.Moreover, if the news about interest rates was released, never to the OP as it is not necessarily the price moves.Therefore, in general we also need to learn fundamental analysis.
    and Trader with small amount of investment should not trade while important news publish. Because I see that as soon as the news publishes the market fluctuates much go more high go more down within minute. So that time to understand the impact of the news is very tough. And for opening wrong position a small investor may lose his all money within short time.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    during the strong news there usually be a strong moves on the market, and you can only take the order by the pending orders, the problem here will be the spread as the spread will increase in most of the brokers, and that thing makes you lose instead of profit and if my own because I think the news is very confusing and full of riddles. not a matter of fear but rather to his lack of trust. maybe it's that I can explain my point of view

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aapko news trading ka accha experience Hona Zaroori Hai news trading ke liye aapke paas experience information on Knowledge Ka Hona Zaroori Hai news trading par market ki move Itni hi hoti hai ki market 1000 2000. Ki mukhya kar jati hai agar Apke Pas experience ho aur news ko follow kar sakte ho aap news for trading karke bahut accha profit Hasil kar sakte ho aur kuch Hai Hawa mein aapko accha profit of aapka capital De Din ho sakta hai ya nahi ho sakta hai

Member volatip will become famous soon enough volatip will become famous soon enough volatip's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    correct sir, to trade at the time of the release of the news is very dangerous and is recommended for new traders do not dare to enter this trade because the price of a lot of fraud scams that could harm our balace
    and many websites to monitor the news, but I am not an expert make fundamental analysis. to get a profit, you must be disciplined. I am an aggressive trader, sometimes I overtrade, so I am breaking money management rule, for the future, I want to be more patient

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 347 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)