+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 347 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: News Trading

Member searng will become famous soon enough searng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love to trade with news. Because without news sometimes the market movement looks confused, so we can make the wrong decision & wrong decision can blow my account or reduce the margin level. But when the news release gives us a clear signal about the movement of the market, so trading is safe with the news. Pips trading, as it is based on high-impact news movements that are rising in price and usually an upward trend of analysis if time is short so we can earn a lot of dollars. But if we analyze, we use good risk management, so not too much damage ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup has a spectacular aura about interutup's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Suddenly I started to love news trading. Techniques only show recent data in different indicators. All indicators show recent data and we can only predict future movements using it. But in news trade after a high-impact news release we can trade more accurately based on that result. You are right when you are saiy that news trading strategies can give us great opportunities to make a profit. yes I agree with you. Maybe news trading can be easier than technical trading, but to do it have an effect, traders must have plenty of ability to do news analysis before they can make a decision to trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vic will become famous soon enough vic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading that is influenced by up-to-date information gives prospects to build countless pips for practice given that if you are experiencing major impacts of up to date information that usually it should convey a fee that will show a state of trend when you can easily find great exploration that means you can easily earn a lot of dollars in no time. However, whenever people build up bad exploration, we need to take advantage of the associated associated risk direction which means people do not need excessive profit / loss. My good friend believes dealers who have lower account balances are used to avoid investment although there are some media available in the market.
    Big media usually takes the industry away from the profits along with in the shortest time. So fresh dealers stay away from investing on these basics ..
    True you can generate huge funds in the media journey .. But on the other side, you can find opportunities to lose further funds.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    forex ke business me news trading karne asaan nahi hota hai,esme market bahut he jada volatile rehta hai,esme trader ke liye high risk hojaata hai,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko ache se learn karna chahiye,esme trader jetna khud se market me learn karke chalenga wo esme utna he acha market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb apne aap analysis market me aana chahiye.
    G news market py effected hoty hain aor Trader ko in ko smjna hard hota hay aor Trader ko chhy keh news ko time sy watch karay aor news say jo market py effect honay wala hay is ko smjy aor Trader ko Forex Trading main learning thek tarah sy karna hoty hay aor Trader ko Fundamental analysis karna hotay hay aor Trader ko Forex Trading main trend ko smj kar Trade krny hay aor Trader news ki updates ko follow kar kay Trading kary to thek profitable Trading possible kar sakta hay

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-03-16), khizar1 (2018-03-16), lal765 (2018-03-26), misbah1 (2018-03-16), qasimm (2018-03-19), Unregistered (1), usmanbaloch (2018-03-27), zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-16)

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is undoubtedly true that big profits are made before announcing great information (especially financial collateral issues). so this object is really sticky with trust. I am happy to see this lottery to have so many positions that are really fore with info that is almost safe so we can pee profits. please do a great word writer who may be the essence of trading News trade can be one of the best platforms for any merchant to make money in a short span of time and if a trader has a strong analysis and some good knowledge about this market he can trade on some news and make a profit for trading example in NFP newscast !!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kede For This Useful Post:

zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-16)

Member sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh has a spectacular aura about sepuluh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to Trade during the News Release, then you should Trade Fast Trading Server and Stable Connection, as there are Many Fundamental Traders Entering the Market and it brings a lot of liquidity to the market. it's not good to do Scalping, because you will get requote many times before Server receives your order .. I love to trade for information and news. I think this is an incomparable reading to make a big profit. I moved to NFP for the whole month of NFP abandonment is my duck calculations about trading. I anticipate that every activist trader can get a big advantage over the word.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sepuluh For This Useful Post:

optima (2018-03-13), zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-16)

Banned Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp has a reputation beyond repute Akhterp's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,772 Times in 12,635 Posts
    As a forex trader main yeh samjhta hon kay forex trading main aksar eak question pocha jata hai main jab comments karta hon to sub say zayada pocha janey wala question bhi yehi hota hai kay kia koi bata sakta hai kay forex main quick money kaisay earn ki jati hai to uska sub say best answer yeh hai agar ap log forex per quick money earn karna chahtay hein to apko chhaiye aplog forex per news kay time trading karen as a forex trader muje yeh lagta ha yeh best time hota hai maximam profit earn karne ka yeh wo time hota hai jab ap acha aor bohat zayada profit earn kar saktay hein but wait a minute yeh ab itna easy nahi hai just like ABC news per trading karne kay liye bhi different types ki strategies hoti hein jin kay through ap log achi income earn kar saktay hein but planning aesi karen jo dosron say different ho aor apko us say faida bhi ho.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Akhterp For This Useful Post:

batool (2018-03-15), danish555 (2018-03-17), fxearner (2018-03-13), jhoradpak (2018-03-13), sarfraz786 (2018-03-15), zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-15)

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    News per trading karne say account hamara danger zone main to aa sakta hai but baat yeh hai ap agar proper planning say news kay time trading karen jab main pehlay news per trading karta tha to muje bohat loss ho jata tha aor sath main mera accoutn bhi kabhi kabhi wash ho jata tha aor phir main nay thori research ki aor planning ki to phir muje yeh pata laga kay kahan per aor kis point per main mistake kar raha hon aor main wo mistake ko door kiya aor phir trading start ki aor muje bohat faida huwa to strategy per work kar kay.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-03-15), Akhterp (2018-03-12), batool (2018-03-15), danish555 (2018-03-17), fxearner (2018-03-12), jhoradpak (2018-03-13), sarfraz786 (2018-03-21), yulbang111 (2018-03-15), zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-15)

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree, that trading with the use of news can be very profitable. That's when we can analyze the news correctly. But when we can not analyze it properly, or we are more likely to use technical analysis of trading based on very good news, but that means trading only with fundamental analysis and not entirely good, I think if you use technical analysis and fundamentals together, you will get results best

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bangjali For This Useful Post:

fear (2018-03-13)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me news trading karne asaan nahi hota hai,esme market bahut he jada volatile rehta hai,esme trader ke liye high risk hojaata hai,esme trader ko fundamental analysis ko ache se learn karna chahiye,esme trader jetna khud se market me learn karke chalenga wo esme utna he acha market me kaam kar sakenga,esme trader ko sabb apne aap analysis market me aana chahiye.

17. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-04-01), Akhterp (2018-03-12), amirjaved (2018-03-13), arshadlaskani (2018-03-13), ayazfx (2018-03-19), bali351 (2018-03-14), batool (2018-03-15), billyboy00007 (2018-03-12), danish555 (2018-03-17), dareking (2018-03-13), forex247 (2018-03-26), FOREXBOY (2018-03-19), Forexcoolgirl (2018-03-31), hmforex (2018-03-12), incomejobs (2018-03-12), jellybelly2017 (2018-03-16), jhoradpak (2018-03-13), jimmy17 (2018-03-26), kanita (2018-03-25), KASINA (2018-03-17), khizar1 (2018-03-16), majahar_ali (2018-03-21), mian5575405 (2018-03-13), misbah1 (2018-03-12), Mr. India (2018-03-19), Nirzana (2018-03-17), Rajpoot771 (2018-03-15), rehan1 (2018-03-12), rehanayaz (2018-03-18), rehanayaz2 (2018-03-15), samia93 (2018-03-12), sarfraz786 (2018-03-14), Unregistered (6), usmanbaloch (2018-03-23), yulbang111 (2018-03-12), zahid2016 (2018-03-12), zulfiqar5564 (2018-03-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 347 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)