+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 347 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: News Trading

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can add to this thread that my trading news trades karne to liye aapke account I enouygh balanced honad chahaiyed insured as aapkod as a stop loss profit take zarur use because chahiye .. This news is when I aap zada paisa kama sakte ho aur bahut zada paisa loose kar sakte ho..News to the market waqt i baht the volatility of the hai aur issi face se pal bhar me market hath se nikal sakta hais!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro, you just got the ball and the sahi ball, only when you were waiting for the news, did you wait for us or the news to tell us when the grid was running, I traded this for the first time, I was fired first to get the news consider huye hi krta trading krtaa hu and forex trading headlines trade nahi karni chahei ku k main market trade news bohat hizayda move karti jis ki waja sy new trader ko loss hota hy. How much do the forex trading rules follow, how do you trade the credit to how come this news is my opinion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that trading news is very good but we cannot do this at any time. If we start as waiting for news, it will be very difficult for us to trade on forex. I usually trade on TA and at the same time I try to find out the latest news so that the sudden news does not interfere with my trade! and I think news is not a sign of success in forex, we must rely on our own strategy. I am tied to this business since 2011 and I have never traded according to the news, therefore I cannot share experiences because I have never traded with the help of forex news. I use forex trading signals and I get a good amount when working with signals.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mein bi trade news bank hoon high impact ki news par trade because cha lagta hai aur demo account par hum practice kartay hain aur is a business ko hum easily handle kar skatay hain aur yeh business poor traders ky liye bohat help hi so yeh great business aur smart hi. and I don't like news trading because the news might be a rumor so I prefer to trade by analyzing the graph with technical analysis and more logically, there are news effects on the graph and if you analyze the graph, you will know the changes

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have to explain to experts how FX media is very important for trading small foreign currencies. Because if a trader is interested in the media about his next business, his small business is high-level and has the best expertise in this industry. Additional media is usually good and dealers must know this media gets the most effective response for small businesses and makes more revenue because of this web business.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to hogaman For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news is a very important aspect of the forex trading business because news has a major impact on market movements. we must also oversee all the major press releases that will occur that day. try not to trade during the time the news releases, especially high-impact news. because during that time the market becomes very volatile and risks increase. and I find that trading news is impotent from forex. That helps get more profits. This also blocks the main real situation of the forex business. Serves as news to help our forex business succeed. It also seeks out new opportunities if the forex business!

Member paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis has a spectacular aura about paulis's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friends think traders who have a low account balance are used to avoid trading while there is some news on the market. I am happy to see this thread has many posts immediately about the good news so we can make a profit. please send big news that can affect trade and news based trading will provide opportunities to get lots of movement pips because when there is high impact news appearing it will usually bring prices to trend conditions and if we can make good analysis so we can get a lot of dollars in short time. But if we make a bad analysis, we must use good risk management

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Buying in accordance with thing offers opportunities so you can get a number of pips in move considering should there be increased consequence thing acting as a result in most cases it would bring in rate to help you trending state incase you can easily try to make decent studies as a result you can easily secure a number of funds on short-time. Though in cases where you crafted harmful studies, must implement decent hazard organization as a result you will never have an excess of debts.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to media, rading according to the media has the opportunity to have a number of points related to movement because the fact is that if you have a large media influence, it will usually give value to be able to make a problem, of course, if we can do a very good examination so we can get some money in a short time. But when we all produce negative xeamination.

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Friend i think traders having low account balance used to avoid trading while there are some news in the market..
    Big news can take market away from your value with in few minutes ..So new traders avoid trading during these fundamentals..
    Its true that you can earn huge money during news..but on the other side,there are chances of loosing money also

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 347 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)