+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 347 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 3467

Thread: News Trading

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    May be its about long and short but i seen due to high impact news there is very big movement of market and if continue there is bad news of that currency then it may change trend soon , so i think its always better to keep in news to unexpected thing happen.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kamla will become famous soon enough kamla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think news trading is very difficult for newbie to handle. They can do it only with experience. You need past info about a certain news release, that what was its impact on the market. Once you go through these news trading experiences it will become easy for you to trade on news releases.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Big News in forex market can do anything in forex.There is no Techanical or fundamental reasons for foex pair.I think you sometimes wrong in big news are come.

Senior Member nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil has a spectacular aura about nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fundamental analysis is the part of the our trading..and should not be ignored..news trading helps us to forcast future market postion..big news affect more to market so we should usually trade considering the news

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i know learn learn but bro what if if we follow the trends we can earn in that way too and what abt scalpers will new help them too to earn profits because they are short term traders

Member Anand is on a distinguished road Anand's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Big news can take market away from your value with in few minutes.The indicator or your chart will e turn only 1 news.your direction will be change and you can earn money fast or loose money fast.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by harvest View Post
    i think news trading has better outcome when i'm watching news release at it happens. Sometimes i catch news on tv just as news release and profits accumulate fast.
    In my view news trading little bit hard..not easy task.
    need a good experience for new trading. we can not easily find out the right movement of pair when news come...because at the new time the price movement very fast in both direction.
    one other problem at the news time the order executing time...our trade order take a long time for execute.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well although i`m novice trader but i have seen that many time good news comes out but remain same, so i think it not necessasry all the time news break outs market shows big deflection

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    waise to mere point of view se fundamentals analysis itna kam nehe kerta jitna k aik echnical analsis kerta ha mere point of view se us ki aik waja ye ha USD ki jo aj kel positon un balance wo trading ko kafi impact ker rehe ha

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well personally i don`t like fundamentals analysis because i personally noticed many when an good news comes out the market but go down so to be an rely news trading i think just wste of time, until big news comes out

+ Reply to Thread
Page 334 of 347 FirstFirst ... 234 284 324 332 333 334 335 336 344 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)