+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 347 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 3467

Thread: News Trading

Banned faysalbd is an unknown quantity at this point faysalbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    news trading me hamesha hume stop loss use karna.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member luvestruck7 is an unknown quantity at this point luvestruck7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not do trade on the basis of news because when I get the news from Internet already that news has received by big traders Globally, so I will be trapped in their trading position. So I trade only by keeping eye on opening price and day's high low price.

Member ramsha aliza is an unknown quantity at this point ramsha aliza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading dependent upon news will give opportunities to get numerous pips of development since when there is elevated effect news showing up so normally it will carry cost to drifting condition and in the event that we can make great examination so we can get numerous dollars in short-time. Yet provided that we made awful examination, we should use exceptional danger administration so we won't take an excessive amount of misfortunes.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member tereliyefx is an unknown quantity at this point tereliyefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mountainbird View Post
    i feel fear to trade in news. because still i am a new trader i am learning about technical analysis still and after that i have a target to learn the impacts of news on tha market. so now i keep close durring news . i just trade with tecnical analysis
    news trading must used in trade the science of trading, while also learning to understand and read the trading system fundamental news that affects the movement and see news of the world economy, learn and understand analysis of the market need disciplined

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mountainbird View Post
    i feel fear to trade in news. because still i am a new trader i am learning about technical analysis still and after that i have a target to learn the impacts of news on tha market. so now i keep close durring news . i just trade with tecnical analysis
    Everyone that trades forex without having fears in the news times does not know the news trading. I know the news trading very well and for that i am not afraid of any scenario in the forex trading markets.
    Patience is Key.

Senior Member mountainbird is an unknown quantity at this point mountainbird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Banned sohailsk is an unknown quantity at this point sohailsk's Avatar
    Thanks
    jaab b hum trading k sucess or iss main experience ki baat kartay hain to i think the one best way of the trading benefit is the news related to the trade and with the help of these news we can make the future picture of upcoming transactions and expected changes. news plays important role in this aspect.

Senior Member tapuu is an unknown quantity at this point tapuu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The news are very important for forex trading. The forex trader always should be up to date with the lastest news. The lastest news of the market and world ecomy will help you for taking right steps in right time. So keep up to date with the market for earning form the forex market.

Banned Shams001 is on a distinguished road Shams001's Avatar
    Thanks
    News play a very vital role in the trading because it give you real way of earning and we can understand easily to market that in which way market is going in upcoming moments.so news is very important for every trader.

Senior Member kang portal is on a distinguished road kang portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course its risky because price moves very rapidly. We should test news strategy on demo account first and we should deeply observe that how the market behaves when news releases. Then we can be able to earn something on the time of news.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 347 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 298 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)