+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 418 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,084 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G agar huma forex ma acha experince hota tu hum acha bonus bhe kama sakhta hain or hum succes bbe bo sakhta hain forex ma ya sub say best forex market ha jesa hum aga bhar sakhta hain or accha bonus bhe kamata hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai mere hisaab se to Monday ka din sabse kharab hota hai trading ke liye, is din maine dekha hai market trend mein move nahi hota hai kafi jayda dikkat hoti hai trading mein bhai main ye din trading se avoid karta hoon.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-05-07)

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The flat market is the most dangerous thing for me, because there are many opportunities to get into the wrong side. I have to keep interrupting and wait for some developments in the economy that can give me some trends and future movements and then enter the market. The worst time to trade is when we are in the grip of emotion. Because our controlled emotions will not be able to analyze properly. By controlling our emotions more often open positions based on prejudice and hope are not based on the results of the analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, news circulation is what creates the most consistent gains. Relying on elements and breaking news from the start, has steered me to some of the most profitable waves in my career trading currency. Sure, some are not right to plan, but overall, trade and news How to pay my bills for years. whether it is independent of trading time, but rather the psychological condition of the traders themselves. If you are in a good mood, anytime can be a very good time to start trading, but after a mood away from you, it will replace emotions such as greed, revenge, anger, etc. And when this happens, it will be your worst time to trade.

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The worst time to take a trade in the forex market is when you are not sure of your signal and you are still trading. It does not have to be in terms of day or trading session. When you are in a good trading session with high liquidity but you are taking the wrong trade based on the signals are not sure you have chosen one of the worst moments to trade. Every trader has their own money management criteria. I will set it at 10% loss and 20% profit in one trade. Now I will not trade every day and wait for the right opportunity to enter the market and find a clear trend. Just set the time they have to trade and their real life

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the worst time trades depend on traders' expertise in the trading market, every trader can not go far with the right time to make a profit, then it will be the worst time for traders but skilled traders do not think that way. there are factors and external factors in them, when talking about the worst time for forex trading .. When emotions are not a good situation, we will kesulitas to do the analysis, we might even look at lazy charts .. Technical factors Forex, a bad time for me to trade is when there are two sessions running the market. Trends become unclear

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a lot about time. Knowing when to trade can have a big impact on the kind of results you'll get. Basically, you want to trade when the market is predictable because it may be able to continue working with your current trading methods and get the results you want ...! there is no worst time to trade, with a note if you can analyze and understand market conditions. But for a beginner trader, I think the worst time to trade is when after we make a big profit after a big loss, it will distract us, because it's hard to control our emotions, we're afraid that our predictions are not right. It would be better if, after the experience, we rest for a while not to trade.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no worse time in forex trading but you have to concentrate and if you concentrate and will use the right strategy then if time is worse then you will get a profit in the market. the market can be slow but never bad .. serious holiday break periods are not ideal to use with regard to transactions, given that the practice of market players will stop the market, just take advantage of the time of day that always used every individual to function, such as long time benefits of banking companies actually in the world.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Different traders consider different periods as the worst time to trade. Some find the gap period as a slow period to make a profit, but some people think of it as a quiet and manageable time that is profitable for their accounts and easy trading. And while some find peak periods or extraordinary market events as the worst times that can affect their position, some people consider it an opportunity to earn a lot of money. the worst time to trade depends on the trader itself. I mean, even if the day is filled without high-impact news, or lies in the middle of the week, but if the merchants are not in the mood, that day can turn into a nightmare. the lack of pleasure in trading can affect a person in analyzing the market and reducing the ability that he has. so do not trade at that time.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me and my experience in the forex market, I think Friday is not a good day for business, and if left on holiday, as the new year and for Christmas I will not be swapped or bank because forex still market this day at the party and if the market is in Aside, I know not to act. the very true master, with a surprising new merchant so that more and more cash flow budgets are growing, so one day it can be 1.5 B so it will be very open if we want to earn a few percent of that much money, so we will also benefit,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 418 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)