+ Reply to Thread
Page 359 of 418 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 357 358 359 360 361 369 409 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    another bad time to enter the market is when we enter a position too early like in the beginning of a reversal.
    because many times the price will just retrace and continue the previous trend or provide a fake trading signal.
    so we must first provide a confirmation before rushing a trade into the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sufanw1 is on a distinguished road sufanw1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The worst time to trade when the market is open and the lid should be aware of. Because at that time the price has not been stable and difficult to analyze. My experience is often experienced loss than profit on Friday in the American session.
    Do not forget to Give me a THANKS

Member faria is an unknown quantity at this point faria's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not think there may be just about any unique morning known as seeing that most detrimental or even finest morning. each week and also on a daily basis is different. one friday will likely be full of earnings and then friday will likely be full of burning So it depends upon the actual speculator which employs debbie morning nicely and also helps make one of the most than it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aamu View Post
    I think the worst time for me to trade are Monday and Friday. on that day, I was very difficult to understand the direction of market prices. and I found it difficult to analyze because of the direction of price trends change so often. Friday I'll be more careful in the trade
    yes, I agree with you. On Monday, the price movement is very low. while on Friday, the price movement is difficult to predict. unless, on Friday the first week. I love it. I am sure, all traders know this. the release of U.S. nfp. This is a good time to collect the profit.

Senior Member kissshore is on a distinguished road kissshore's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex trading is a lot about timing. Knowing when to trade can have a major effect on the kind of results you're going to get. Basically, you want to trade when the market is as predictable as it can possibly be so you can continue to work with your current trading method and get the results you want..!

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the worst time for me to trade are Monday and Friday. on that day, I was very difficult to understand the direction of market prices. and I found it difficult to analyze because of the direction of price trends change so often. Friday I'll be more careful in the trade

Member sripanut is on a distinguished road sripanut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading, we should not in front of the computer hour by hour. Before entering the market we can analyze trend so we can use stop loss and take profit. So we can do another our activity. So we can use forex as side bussiness .

Member bedi is an unknown quantity at this point bedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteid View Post
    The worst time to trade is when a trader is influenced by emotions because it has a lot of problems in trading, or in real life.
    we should be able to avoid trading while like that, and should have its own assessment of the emotional situation that we have.
    yep so true it's true when we are trading with the emotions that we can not control then this will make us lose so better wait for normal emotions,

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most traders do not like trading on Monday, also with me. but I will still see opportunities to see the market in Europe and U.S. session. you also have to look at the schedule as "bank holiday". at that time, the market is really slow.

Member kajole is an unknown quantity at this point kajole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    In forex trading ... there are periods in which you can trade to make profit and periods in which you can incur losses ... therefore, worst period to trade is during festival period due to the fact that at that period, people will be going on christmas holidays so they will not have time to be there to analyse the market ... Banks usually close during the period for few days ... During this period, there is less price flunctuations which will not yield much profit ... in short on the major festivals people choose the withdraw the capital and the overall market growth is very slow.
    yes bhai log forex me worst day he friday. aur ha chutti ki din bhi worst he. like x mas day, new year. in sab din me forex karna thik nehi. aap market movement samajh nehi paoge.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 359 of 418 FirstFirst ... 259 309 349 357 358 359 360 361 369 409 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)