+ Reply to Thread
Page 335 of 418 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 385 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Junior Member riddhan is an unknown quantity at this point riddhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no worst time to make a good result when trading in market, we only need make more profit and small loss in trading activities everyday, not worst not bad time, but we need a good system to make better transaction everyday to got profit in market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aray is an unknown quantity at this point aray's Avatar
    Thanks
    The worst time in forex trading in my opinion is the time to market and Asian market, I see this frequently does not settle the volatility trend towards a certain fascination

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most traders don't like trading on Monday, as well as with me. but I'm still going to see a chance to look at the market in Europe and the U.S. session. You should also see the schedule as a "bank holiday". at that time, the market is really slow.

Senior Member subashbks is an unknown quantity at this point subashbks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best days to trade are tuesday wednesday and thursday.. During the starting and ending of week.. There'll not be much movement.. So it is recommended to trade in the middle of the week to earn good profits when the markets become busy.. You earn more.. So the market becomes busy at the middle of week... . And the worst time are festival.. Major news event etc..
    Last edited by subashbks; 2012-07-01 at 10:30 PM. Reason: typing mistake.. :lol:
    Nobody is perfect....I am nobody

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think in forex trading there is no day which can be say as worst day. Because if market go to down then we can open sell position and if market go up we can open buy position. That means positive and negative both trends of any day may be profitable for us. But I like to say that all the day night time indian time from 11pm to 3-4 am is the worst time because of not much fluctuating the market this time and we cannot make reasonable profit during this period.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    I agree with this post friend..
    During festival time, lots of people withdraw there money and they try to get rid of already opened trades..
    These types of activities during festival season can make market volatile for few time as traders wants to get rid of their deals.
    I think it is true that when any big festival come then market face big liquidity crisis as a result it moves very quickly. As a forex trader, you must consider it and avid trade this moment if you not identify the trend.

Member Arara is an unknown quantity at this point Arara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sir I do agree with you, if we trade this period then about 90% of traders can fall losses due to very slow movement of the market and this time it happens at the end and beginning of each year,

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    When i do not prefer to industry within Large Risky Current market. I realize a lot of the traders tend to be pattern pursuing and they also prefer to industry within as often erratic market place they will Nevertheless as i experimented with for you to industry within erratic market place I always caught by my own stop-losses so when huge announcement generate market place swing action within equally way.

Senior Member shalman is an unknown quantity at this point shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to my experience the worst time to trade forex is when the news was released by the movement in price is not stable

Member kibara is an unknown quantity at this point kibara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    In forex trading ... there are periods in which you can trade to make profit and periods in which you can incur losses ... therefore, worst period to trade is during festival period due to the fact that at that period, people will be going on christmas holidays so they will not have time to be there to analyse the market ... Banks usually close during the period for few days ... During this period, there is less price flunctuations which will not yield much profit ... in short on the major festivals people choose the withdraw the capital and the overall market growth is very slow.
    Worst time to invest in forex is normally when the price is very high. We have the tendency that when the price of forex is increasing to jupm on that which amy cause lose in long run. So be careful

+ Reply to Thread
Page 335 of 418 FirstFirst ... 235 285 325 333 334 335 336 337 345 385 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)