+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 418 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Banned smm1 is an unknown quantity at this point smm1's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think is that it is true that forex trading is very best for all of you i think is that it is true that if we want to earn many more then i think is that for this we have also much need to do practice so i hope is that it may be very helpful for all of you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rezazaidi is an unknown quantity at this point rezazaidi's Avatar
    Thanks
    the worse time in forex is when you lose you money and you have to start with the very begning or the most worst part is that when you dont follow the rules and banned for ever and the open market days is really a up downs times

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member xfarhan will become famous soon enough xfarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nahi mujay to nahi pata aysa koi time na hee manay koi aysa koi time face kiya hai ma long term trading kerta hoon ya ham par depend kerta hai k loss ho ya profit ham kisi bhi time ko blame nahi ker saktay ya ham par depend kerta hai k ham kaya decision laytay hain

Member khalid2 is on a distinguished road khalid2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    merey hissab sey sabhee timee theek hen forex trading market men trading karney keiliey kun keh is forex tarding market men ham trades logon ko indicators sey trading karneee hey to news sey pehley pehley trading karnee hotee hey aur woh bhee first tim aur ager second time karen to news key sath .

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the end of the year is the worst time for trading
    because normally a bank holiday at the end of the world will be the year to celebrate Christmas and New Year
    and the market usually moves very random, making it difficult to analyze
    My advice, for starters you should stop trading for the end of the year, and started trading back in the early years
    This will make your account safe from the risk of loss
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahsantariq View Post
    meray mutabik jo b insan trading me without knowledge enter hoga usko is business me worst time face karna hoga or usko loss hoga or kbhi kabar over trading karnay se b insan apni money lose kar deta ha
    trading jab tak hum man lga ke nhi karenge tab tak hum kuch nhi kar payenge hum adhik se adhik time trading me dena chahiy hum isme khoob ache se karne ki zroorat hia

Senior Member ibrar1011 is on a distinguished road ibrar1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear i think that you are saying true and i think that forex trading is the best earning source for all and we all should try to learn more and more about frex trading and i am sure that soon you will become an expert in this business

Senior Member ahsantariq is on a distinguished road ahsantariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray mutabik jo b insan trading me without knowledge enter hoga usko is business me worst time face karna hoga or usko loss hoga or kbhi kabar over trading karnay se b insan apni money lose kar deta ha

Banned 3434 is an unknown quantity at this point 3434's Avatar
    Thanks
    When the traders are just beginning to do trading here in the trading market then the thing that these traders will be needing at first I think surely is trying to understand the market and the traders should always try hard for that.because without even understanding the trading market properly these traders can never really manage any profits at all in their trades.So all the traders need to try and understand the market properly first.

Senior Member chdani is on a distinguished road chdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    worst time to trade i think week ka start day yani monday hota ha kyu week ka pehla din hota ha jis ki waja se new report ani hoti hen es liye market ko predict krna kafi mushkil hota ha me aksar monday wale din trade ni karta jab market ki situation conform ho jae tab trade open krta ho.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 418 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)