+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 418 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 4171

Thread: Worst time to trade forex.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai market trend jab bhi kabhi saaf nazar nahi aati hai to wo time humare trading ke liye acha nahi hota hai bhai, main yehi baat kahunga hum logo ko bhai trend ke sath mein hi trading karna best hota hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when there is high volatility in the forex market then you must have to avoid to trade in it otherwise you may lose your capital by taking wrong trade so it is always better to know about the fundamentals so that you can trade in the proper direction
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Senior Member bloggs is on a distinguished road bloggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no bad time or good time to trade in forex, anytime for me is good as long as am making money, the only sure way to make money from forex trading all the time is by making sure that i have the skills to do it right and i have to make sure that i only enter the market with a good signal that will give me the most profits out of it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bloggs is on a distinguished road bloggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no good time or bad time to trade in forex this is something i strongly believe, what i know and works is to always trade when there is a good trading opportunity only, so am always on the look out of good upcoming trades ad when i see one i take it and make the most out of it there and then be it any time of the day i does not matter.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    The worst time to trade forex is when the market is ranging and volatility of the market is low specially in the asian and sydney sessions and on the holiday when there is holiday in london or newyork so you should avoid trading this days.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hum jiss wakat trading kar rahay hotay hain to hume is bat ka kah tor pay khyal rakhna hota hai k kissi tarha say zyada behter or achay andaz say planner ban k socha kare planes he sub kuch sikha saktay hain hume humara jitni zyada planing achi or strong hogi us ka utna he zyada behter faida mille ga or work ho sake ga.

Banned solamanaulia6664 is an unknown quantity at this point solamanaulia6664's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there is no worse time in forex trading but you have to concentrate on it and if you concentrate on it and will use the right strategies then if the time is worse even then you will get the profit in the market. The market can be slow but its never bad, thanks.

Senior Member lokeshkharb will become famous soon enough lokeshkharb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We obviously think that many dealers said to me that the worst time to trade is Friday, but for me, Friday is not the worst time for trading. In those time the market actions is in non volatile position plus they seems agitated. So everyone should avoid those anybody doesn't have proper plan.

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the worst time to trade is when the market stays in a small range for a long time because you will not be able to make any profit and maybe the market hits your stop loss then it comes back and goes to your favor , you should try always to avoid trading in such this period.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    forex ke business me agar trader bina analysis ke ya fir fir chart par analysis karein bina trade open karta hai to ye uske liye worst he hota hai aur aise time me trader ko loss he hota hai,trader ko esme achhe se soch samajhkar he market me kaam karna chahiye..
    Ham logon ko apni trading me s abse pehle sahi tarah ki analysis karne ke uper me dhiyan dena hota hai. Agar hamari trading ki analysis ekdum sahi hogi tab uski madad se hamare liye apni income ko karna bahut hi easy ban sakta hai.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sangam For This Useful Post:

hadiz (2016-04-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 110 of 418 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100 108 109 110 111 112 120 160 210 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)