+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 347 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will always make a good strategy for my trading and will only risk 5% of my deposit and avoid losses....but if sometimes i take more risk , then i will apply stop loss to my open trades and will try to close all my positions and avoid further losses....i think that it is not good deposit more money, because if that spike moves too much against your open positions, then it can blow up your new deposit as well....so it wise that first we close all the positions and accept the losses and then make a new deposit and start trading....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you believe in your trade you can make a against possition it mean that the position against your main position to maintain the money in your account then when the market move on your right way you can close this position to earn profit from the main position. It my expierence however if you do this and do not have time it can result you to be double loss There are many ways to protect our account from MC, including using a small risk management, hedging or margin to strengthen and add us as a last resort to avoid MC. That's just my opinion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stop loss or cut loss are good for stop big losing and prevent the MC, but we have to see the condition and especially we have to check all time frames, so we can make a prediction for cut loss or not, this is very important because when we make cut loss but the trend move back again and this is very bad You can prevent your account from margin call if you control you greed and emotions. You set your daily targets of profit or loss. When you have 2% loss of your total capital leave the market that day.

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading i see the market conditions and fore castings and then open trades , setting take profits and stop loss according to the current conditions. stop loss prevent huge losses and thus can save us from margin call. other way to prevent margin call is not to trade in high volatile market. you can prevent margin call understanding the current trends.

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I don't agree with you. In that manner you will be only adding money in your losing position to lose more. Instead always try and use stop loss and risk very much in your every trader, so that even if you lose, you lose little. i usually trade with low capital..and i used to trade with big lot sizee ..and to prevent margin call .stopp loss will be better option..so i prefer to use stop loss

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We all put lot of efforts in to trading to prevent margin call and make profit while trading. What i feel is we should have enough patience to watch and wait for the right chance to enter and exit in the market. Only our analysis is the best friend which helps us to make profit and keep the Margin call away. No my friend, I don't agree with you. You should not make any trade without any stop loss. what you said " Do Deposit to increase the margin" is something a trader should never do if he is losing consistently. He should first trade with another strategy and should save his deposit by reducing his losses.

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all basically the same methods to find profits as much as possible but its use is sometimes still not right so the trader does not have a chance in getting a big profit and that they often make an alibi.the strategy that we use we can use for scalping or swing trading. depends on what timeframe we do trading. if we use a small timeframe, then we can use it to make scalping. whereas using a large timeframe we could do swing trading.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way to prevent a margin call is to use a stop loss and to also use good money management. Most of the time, if price is moving quite fast, you might not get the opportunity to facilitate your deposit before you are stopped out. This is most especially if you are using very high lot sizes compared with your existing trading equity. yes, i agree with you. we should have to make money management and follow that. And also stop loss is the main concept to follow. we have analyze thoroughly and place the position with stop loss.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we can do nothing more than to improve our psychological, emotional control behavior. We can improve our capital management to prevent our accounts from margin call. We need to go for the trade with perfect stop loss order so that our account will not have to face huge loss during the trade. We must act properly about risk management too. i usually trade with low capital..and i used to trade with big lot sizee ..and to prevent margin call .stopp loss will be better option..so i prefer to use stop loss

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    To prevent margin call I use to open only 2-3 positions at a time and I am using a small lot. With my current strategy there is no chance of margin call even the market moves 300-400 points in opposite direction. But for this I am killing my greed and desire to get more profit. ya sl and tp dene se aapna balance safe hota he. par utna sl de jitna ki aapke balance me margin call na ho. aur main bhi aapne account ke balance ke hisab se aur accha time ko dekhte hue trade volume barata hoon ya ghata hoon. isse hum kabhi margin call ke andar nehi aayenge.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 347 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)