+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 347 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,246 Times in 2,266 Posts
    If you want to know how to trade on forex market you must learn a lot of about this market and what is possible to do in some moments of trading. Forex market has enough speculators to take your balance in a few days. planning is very necessary in when to start any job, I think especially in forex trading it has very much importance. planing that makes comes after experience either by self or from others experience can be more effective.

--- Update ---

To prevent margin call I use to open only 2-3 positions at a time and I am using a small lot. With my current strategy there is no chance of margin call even the market moves 300-400 points in opposite direction. But for this I am killing my greed and desire to get more profit. ya sl and tp dene se aapna balance safe hota he. par utna sl de jitna ki aapke balance me margin call na ho. aur main bhi aapne account ke balance ke hisab se aur accha time ko dekhte hue trade volume barata hoon ya ghata hoon. isse hum kabhi margin call ke andar nehi aayenge

--- Update ---

sirf money manegement k zarye he app margin call se bach saktey ho ager app scalping kar rahe ho to lazmi stop loss place karoo nahi to app ka sara balance khatam ho sakta ha ager app ko money manegement ka tareeqa aata ha to phr app margin call se kafi had tak bach sacktey ho Traders who follow good money management and always place stop loss stay much safe from a margin call. Most of the times traders do not use stop loss in anger and they burn their account balance. So the psychological impact on trading is also very huge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,246 Times in 2,266 Posts
    No my friend, I don't agree with you. You should not make any trade without any stop loss. what you said " Do Deposit to increase the margin" is something a trader should never do if he is losing consistently. He should first trade with another strategy and should save his deposit by reducing his losses. exactly true, I agree with your all points. Leverage is something that provides opportunity to earn more by utilizing less capital. Leverage is not harmful if we follow your all points.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sirf money manegement k zarye he app margin call se bach saktey ho ager app scalping kar rahe ho to lazmi stop loss place karoo nahi to app ka sara balance khatam ho sakta ha ager app ko money manegement ka tareeqa aata ha to phr app margin call se kafi had tak bach sacktey ho Traders who follow good money management and always place stop loss stay much safe from a margin call. Most of the times traders do not use stop loss in anger and they burn their account balance. So the psychological impact on trading is also very huge.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dumel For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-23)

Member ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo has a spectacular aura about ooredo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Reliance on capital management firm is the only outlet to escape from the margin and also close deals-you-go as soon as they achieve their goals and not wait for maximum profit and we must be wary of greed, we must also deposit funds in the account each period certain and not open transactions Plaut high, especially if the account is small before trading i see the market conditions and fore castings and then open trades , setting take profits and stop loss according to the current conditions. stop loss prevent huge losses and thus can save us from margin call. other way to prevent margin call is not to trade in high volatile market. you can prevent margin call understanding the current trends.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ooredo For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-23)

Member sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta will become famous soon enough sanjay okta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To prevent margin call I use to open only 2-3 positions at a time and I am using a small lot. With my current strategy there is no chance of margin call even the market moves 300-400 points in opposite direction. But for this I am killing my greed and desire to get more profit. ya sl and tp dene se aapna balance safe hota he. par utna sl de jitna ki aapke balance me margin call na ho. aur main bhi aapne account ke balance ke hisab se aur accha time ko dekhte hue trade volume barata hoon ya ghata hoon. isse hum kabhi margin call ke andar nehi aayenge.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjay okta For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-23)

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to know how to trade on forex market you must learn a lot of about this market and what is possible to do in some moments of trading. Forex market has enough speculators to take your balance in a few days. planning is very necessary in when to start any job, I think especially in forex trading it has very much importance. planing that makes comes after experience either by self or from others experience can be more effective.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to aladinfx For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-23)

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No my friend, I don't agree with you. You should not make any trade without any stop loss. what you said " Do Deposit to increase the margin" is something a trader should never do if he is losing consistently. He should first trade with another strategy and should save his deposit by reducing his losses. exactly true, I agree with your all points. Leverage is something that provides opportunity to earn more by utilizing less capital. Leverage is not harmful if we follow your all points.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mumtay For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-23)

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree, tyhe main reason for margin call because we did not have a good money management, or we have a good money management, but we are not discipline traders, normally we should calculate our capital and lots before we enter the market, that will avoid margin call. Reliance on capital management firm is the only outlet to escape from the margin and also close deals-you-go as soon as they achieve their goals and not wait for maximum profit and we must be wary of greed, we must also deposit funds in the account each period certain and not open transactions Plaut high, especially if the account is small

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You get margin call when you are left with lesser margin required to hold the open positions, and such sitaution can be avoided by trading with lower leverage, having stict stop loss with your positions and not using all available margin for your trades. Also you should keep an eye on curent rates and your margin status and deposit some new funds if required. No my friend, I don't agree with you. You should not make any trade without any stop loss. what you said " Do Deposit to increase the margin" is something a trader should never do if he is losing consistently. He should first trade with another strategy and should save his deposit by reducing his losses.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin Call is a situation that non one like to have. To avoid this disastrous situation we must trade with discipline and at least 5% of risk. Traders who take 100 of risk is not trading but betting. Keep in mind that you should be always on the market not get out with margin call. Malking small risk and small profit is better then get out. Also you forgot to mention that we need to use Stop Loss to all the trades otherwise you can still end up getting margin call with small volumes of trade.So it is important to put SL.Also use the leverage carefully.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 347 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)