+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 347 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are two very good methods we can apply to prevent margin call, first is stop loss - this is a weapon that cuts our losses and the other is trading with margin margin or user leverage is so low that we trade a little and lose never grow or do not grow to put us into a lower margin situation. It is true that dedication and concentration will add to your performance but that alone is not enough to prevent margin call, you should use some risk management techniques like stop loss and use part of the margin available to avoid margin calls due to volatility in the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course I do not want to feel Margin Call, so I use risk management. I learned this technique and tried to use it well. If I succeed then the loss and Margin Call me with a good tackle. Jab no humming strategy forex trading ki and ko nahin smjain gay tu hum loss hi kertay rahain gay technique. jab hum trading start kertay hain tu hum smajtay hain k yeh bohat aasaan hai lekin hum ghalat hotay hain oor loss khataiy hain, learn first every thing about forex trading then we make a good trading system then start trading with lot small and small pips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am always careful to avoid margin calls. It may be for me because I do not set my lost size based on my leverage, instead I choose my lot size based on the risk level. If my risk level is short then I will go with the bigger lot size while I go with the smaller lot when I have another stop loss pips. Margin call is the result of ignorance of the rules of the game created by expert traders, and a good trader will take steps to avoid this situation, stop losses and low leverage will help you avoid margin call.

Member anyun is on a distinguished road anyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    What I do to prevent margin calls is to use Money Management properly, using the right SL and the right entry points as well. If I have entered the market then I will consider cutting losses if there is any indication for MC. by taking low leverage or reinvesting in the same account I protect my margin call. sometimes I set a stop loss to protect this. Stop Loss is the best way to protect the call margin for a small equity account.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by weeklyscalpertrader View Post
    margin call say bachna ka asan tareeka humaray pas he howa karta hota hai hum he wo wahid trader howa kartay hain jin ko acha margin call ka pata hota hai or achay tareekay say trading planes bnanay walay k liye aksar tor pay asani howa karti hai is kam me.hum nay dekhna yeh hota hai k hum kesay or kab tak kam ko le kar barh sake gay.
    hanji forex trader ko ess business me margin call se apne account ko khud he bachana hota hai aur uske liye esme trader ko low risk lena hoga aur hamesha capital management ke saat he trade karna hoga because uske baad he esme trader ko sahi volume ka pata chalta hai.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-11)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    margin call say bachna ka asan tareeka humaray pas he howa karta hota hai hum he wo wahid trader howa kartay hain jin ko acha margin call ka pata hota hai or achay tareekay say trading planes bnanay walay k liye aksar tor pay asani howa karti hai is kam me.hum nay dekhna yeh hota hai k hum kesay or kab tak kam ko le kar barh sake gay.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to weeklyscalpertrader For This Useful Post:

zulfiqar5564 (2018-04-09)

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we must understand what is margin call then we know what to do, most ppl when they know forex can help us to make money they will search system which can give more pips without proper money management, this is the reason why so many people who get caught in a margin call well thats a unique thought, everyone looks forwad has a good advantage and their top priority. But your priority is to make an attractive minimum loss. well if you do a great follow your plan then it's a good plan i will say

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Merchants who are merchants for fun barely understand the fundamentals of the currency market. We can do some other investment like HYIP for fun. In addition, those who have little inclination to make us a good and stable profit, but in Forex it is necessary that the trader realizes that he must act very like a business. the first thing a trader should do is watch the nearest support or resistance line. If too close to them, he can protect his position and wait to see if the trend will break support or resistance, if the trend will return to goodness he can withdraw from the hedge and recover his loss. If it will break the line then it is better to close the lost position and just follow the trend.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to natsir For This Useful Post:

aril (2018-03-28)

Member abas will become famous soon enough abas will become famous soon enough abas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to prevent call margin you must trade with this small lot size will not make you prevent margin call but it will take a lot of time to get margin cal if you fail in your trading I do not prevent margin call in any way it is part of the game and must present itself. discipline in trading is the key to success, but must be balanced with skills and skills in trade. and also as a discipline can also strategy to avoid MC. so you are a beginner who learns to always be disciplined in every trade you.

Member balls will become famous soon enough balls's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray kehayl sy aik he acha rasta hy k hameen money management ko theek rakhna chaiye tab he ham prevent kr sakty hen margin call ko. or greed is I boaht countable hy for greedy ap ap control kr lo tab ap is ko prevent kr skaty hen. margin call say bachnay ka asaaan tareeqa bas yehi kay banda bohot hi ziada volatile market can exchange na karay, phir for news ka result bhi mix aey, tab bhi trade say bachna cheay, mixed situation kay may bhi market confusing lagti hay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 347 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)