+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 347 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 ... LastLast
Results 3,431 to 3,440 of 3470

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    if you dont want margin call then strically follow money management rules...
    dont open trade in high lot size...
    yes, i agree with you. we should have to make money management and follow that. And also stop loss is the main concept to follow. we have analyze thoroughly and place the position with stop loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    yea we should improve our psychology but at the same time we should always be careful not to misuse the leverage.
    whenever we trade big volumes with small capital,we should be more careful.
    I am fully agree with you . only misuse of leverage can kill our account whatever the amount there and have to leave revenge mentality and also have to leave quick recover mentality for this i loss many and if we able to do that then i think its possible to prevent MC .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    if you dont want margin call then strically follow money management rules...
    dont open trade in high lot size...

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    I think there is nothing that we can do to prevent Margin Call except to improve our psychology and to use good
    money management and good risk management. Our good risk management will prevent it (I used SL Strategy)
    but our psychology will determine it too.
    yea we should improve our psychology but at the same time we should always be careful not to misuse the leverage.
    whenever we trade big volumes with small capital,we should be more careful.

Banned loserbynature is an unknown quantity at this point loserbynature's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    no.. high leverage not harmfull your account , its wrong perseption, you should consider for avoid the MC is :

- don't open more transaction
    - Reduce your risks with SL
    - if you floting mines, close unprofitable orders
    - and most important is don't open deal with big size of lots
    exactly true, I agree with your all points. Leverage is something that provides opportunity to earn more by utilizing less capital. Leverage is not harmful if we follow your all points.

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shibilyt View Post
    high leverage and high volume are surely harmful in my experience a good money management system can do everything to stop MC (after all i think that's main purpose of MM itself) . and i decides my SL based on my lot size rather than from leverage.
    no.. high leverage not harmfull your account , its wrong perseption, you should consider for avoid the MC is :

- don't open more transaction
    - Reduce your risks with SL
    - if you floting mines, close unprofitable orders
    - and most important is don't open deal with big size of lots

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    I think there is nothing that we can do to prevent Margin Call except to improve our psychology and to use good
    money management and good risk management. Our good risk management will prevent it (I used SL Strategy)
    but our psychology will determine it too.

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shibilyt View Post
    high leverage and high volume are surely harmful in my experience a good money management system can do everything to stop MC (after all i think that's main purpose of MM itself) . and i decides my SL based on my lot size rather than from leverage.
    high leverage if you ask me personally it's not a problem but the problem is the use of open positions for the excessive leverage that makes it very dangerous

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    I think high leverage is not dangerous but high volume is dangerous. You should follow the rules of money management and do not place you SL higher than 2% or 2.5% of your capital. If you follow this rule high leverage can not harm you.

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Tukul View Post
    yes , i agree with you...
    never use more than 3% from equity to open a position...
    with only 2% or 3% you can give your position chances if your position floating...
    yes, with 2 or 3%, we would be easier to restore lost our money in commerce
    and I guess it's not too heavy for us to do

+ Reply to Thread
Page 344 of 347 FirstFirst ... 244 294 334 342 343 344 345 346 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)