+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 347 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 3470

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ketan View Post
    prevention is always better.
    So its always better to have a good Money management and use correct lot size rather than depositing money when nearing a MC.
    So its better to stay safe before itself.
    these are those which upi can apply after the trade right before entering and execution of an order make sure that you have put right st so your many tention can be gone this act.
    To minimize risk not money management you need risk management

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    You should first use small lot and leverage for your forex account. After that you must use a strict stop loss every order you place. By doing this it is immposible to hit your trade to margin call.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yea we should improve our psychology but at the same time we should always be careful not to misuse the leverage.
    whenever we trade big volumes with small capital,we should be more careful.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ketan View Post
    i think the easy way to get Margin call is misusing high leverage.
    So i advice newbies never never misuse high leverage and blame that high leverage is dangerous
    absolutely right.high leverage is never dangerous its only we who make it dangerous.so to avoid MC always use the low lot size.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the easy way to get Margin call is misusing high leverage.
    So i advice newbies never never misuse high leverage and blame that high leverage is dangerous

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i usually trade with low capital..and i used to trade with big lot sizee ..and to prevent margin call .stopp loss will be better option..so i prefer to use stop loss
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You mean you will wait for price reversal? If you have floating loss and you wait for the price to go back again?
    That is really a good idea,but before you do like that just analyze and make sure that the price will surely come back to your direction.
    Because if you get too scared of MC and close the trade in loss,and after that the price will reverse and attain your TP level.So there is no use of feeling for that.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    prevention is always better.
    So its always better to have a good Money management and use correct lot size rather than depositing money when nearing a MC.
    So its better to stay safe before itself.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am fully agree with you . only misuse of leverage can kill our account whatever the amount there and have to leave revenge mentality and also have to leave quick recover mentality for this i loss many and if we able to do that then i think its possible to prevent MC .

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    yeah, use a small lot make our trading more safety. i think it will have a large resilience of capital.
    will be better if we use lot which have a 1000 lot of resilience capital

+ Reply to Thread
Page 337 of 347 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 335 336 337 338 339 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)