+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 347 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 302 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 3470

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member silverlhr is an unknown quantity at this point silverlhr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    margin call sey bachny ky lia hammy chaaye her waqt discipline ky saath trading kartain rahy money management ko ignor na karien risk aik had tak lain aor stop loss ko her deal ky saath put karien ess trah bacha ja saktaa hai phr bhi ager margin call mile to new deposit kara dena chaaye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sakibmir is an unknown quantity at this point sakibmir's Avatar
    Thanks
    To prevent margin calls hit Karen k liye Badia Hai sbesi Moni Helen ... I created the design on a monthly basis, the loss, and second, if my trade goes in the other direction, so I put on the line to save the option to seed the size of a TP terrible standard.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rukan is an unknown quantity at this point rukan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Prevention is usually higher.
    So it's always up to the cash management of their honest and use the correct size of a stack of cash was deposited close to Mc.
    So the higher your before it's safe to remain.

Member raja jee is an unknown quantity at this point raja jee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think setting of Stop Loss is the best way to avoid margin call. In this way you will be able to check close your trades those are causing you loss. Moreover it is also better to trade with low lot size so that if your trades go in loss, your account may not drain away quickly.

Senior Member azeemdost is an unknown quantity at this point azeemdost's Avatar
    Thanks
    Margin or the equity is the amount of money which should be present in the account every time and at time when the trade is running and as soon as that balance is not maintained the trades get executed automatically at the current market price.As brokers provide leverage to their clients so they should use it effectively to make money and not loose it and get margin calls............

Senior Member inath is an unknown quantity at this point inath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use stop loss and trade with small lotsize, and i never get margin call again until now. I avoid margin call by never trade with big lot, and always use risk management in every trade

Member ocikca is an unknown quantity at this point ocikca's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually i cannot
    but if i got worst floating minus i choose cut it loss or maybe i will hedging and locking my position
    deposit more or top up my margin is not the way out.. because our mind set still the same and usually not make new good analyse
    so i will choose cut it loss or lock my position then i take rest for a while maybe for a few day
    after i got my mind clearly i will go back and repair my trading acount

Senior Member win is on a distinguished road win's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    getting margin call is one of the bad things for the traders.You need to practice a lot in the demo account about applying the stop loss and the take profit in your trading to avoid the margin call

Senior Member mridha.pintu is an unknown quantity at this point mridha.pintu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is reactionary that seek to instruct apportion should be deliberate before placing the swap so that you gift be reassert active the amount you need from that trade as healthy as clear also. Bound disposition is really dangerous entity you can abstain this by placing demanding preclude expiration to the trades.

Senior Member tuhin008 is an unknown quantity at this point tuhin008's Avatar
    Thanks
    I be consistent with, the highest goal on behalf of margin call for the reason that we did not allow a first-rate money management, or we allow a first-rate money management, but we are not subject traders, normally we ought to compute our funds and lots earlier we enter the marketplace, with the aim of will circumvent margin call.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 202 of 347 FirstFirst ... 102 152 192 200 201 202 203 204 212 252 302 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)