+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 347 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whilst i am getting the margin name i experience angry and unhappy due to the fact i misplaced all of my cash and that i have to make any other deposit , after having the margin name i take a rest for a long time and see the mistakes that i made and precipitated the margin call to keep away from them the next time and to avoid the margin call we must use the stop loss. yes absolutely my dear I definitely do believe that all traders are afraid of losing their money and this is shown in the form of a margin call. The best that the traders can do is to accept that lost their money and their capital declined. Otherwise, losses grow to equal the capital. It is very painful to see how our trading account reaches zero.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai zahri c baat hay k ap ko ek planing k sath es sa bachna ho ga , kyu k ek plan ho ga tu tab ap es market ma acha kaam kar sako gay , plan k begair tu ap jahan kabi bi safal nh ho sakty hay , ya market difficult market hay . Well most of us always get rich in a night and this disease show them margin call, If you want to take safe passage then you should trade with good MM and most use take profit and stop loss also. then you will never see the margin call in your account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the only way to prevent your margin call is buy working hard on the the same these is tough because the only way would mean you lose some these is what I mean you can place a stop loss these is what we have to work for the trading choices we have the trades of the trading issues we have to trade the sam etrading style the stop loss use is the only way to work as hard and know the truth on it i made planing for every months about my targets and loss and second if my trade is going in opposite direction in my trade then i will put other opposite order in double/triple size with very less tp pips shows that you have a bad money management and risk management system it's always said that keep far away from c just don't get greedy and if you want to take high risk so

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All traders are afraid of losing their money and this is shown in the form of a margin call. The best that the traders can do is to accept that lost their money and their capital declined. Otherwise, losses grow to equal the capital. It is very painful to see how our trading account reaches zero. It is most feared in Forex currency trading is that you have a margin call. Perform not until you experience it if you need to be successful in currency trading. There is the easiest way so that you avoid a margin call. This process is the most convenient to do that is to apply SL and using money management in accordance with the capital you have.

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The way you can prevent the margin call is to have a good risk management strategy in your trading plan. If you are having the good risk and reward ratio like 2:1 , and hope you are using the low leverage according to your account size then there are very less chances that you may get a margin call Dear friends margin call is playing very vital role in this Forex trading business, if we have not sufficient margin call then we will face big risk, it means we will lost all of our capital with earned profit. So that never open excess order in the trading market, make good money management before opening any order. Post more thread posting that we can earn more bonus amount which will help us to prevent the margin call.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The way you can prevent the margin call is to have a good risk management strategy in your trading plan. If you are having the good risk and reward ratio like 2:1 , and hope you are using the low leverage according to your account size then there are very less chances that you may get a margin call Dear friends margin call is playing very vital role in this Forex trading business, if we have not sufficient margin call then we will face big risk, it means we will lost all of our capital with earned profit. So that never open excess order in the trading market, make good money management before opening any order. Post more thread posting that we can earn more bonus amount which will help us to prevent the margin call.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have ever deposited to a losing trade and it kept to the negative and also ate up all the money. So I would be hesitant to advise someone to also increase their account when it is a losing trade because it will only increase loss mere hissab sai yaha par humy yai daikhna zruri hai k agar hum apni trade ko perfectly kary gay tou hum is filed mai bhut easy rah sakty hain magar kafi log gamlbing ka sath laity hain jis ki waja sai unko is field mai kafi masla hota hai humy pehly yai daikhna hota hai k hum yaha par margin call laye gay tou hum loss ka samna he kary gay...

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is cheez k baray me achi tarha say ilm hona chahye k humaray pas kiya kuch hai or hum kiya kuch kar saktay hain or kiss andaz ko apnae k humaray liye sari ki sari asaniyan paida ho sakti hain yeh sara kuch he hume apnay tor pay apnana hota hai or pher us pay chaltay howe sub samjh dari say kam lena hota hai. bai saab ji es kam mai jab humre account ko margin call hoti hai fer humra account finish ho jata hai es layi agar app es margin call se bachna hai app ko es kam mai displine se achi tara se kam karna chahi aa fer app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum forex mai apne sabi dreams ko compete kar sakte hai bai saab ji

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Made planing for every months about my targets and loss and second if my trade is going in opposite direction in my trade then i will put other opposite order in double/triple size with very less T/P pips and after that the price will reverse and attain your T/P level.So there is no use of feeling for that. Margin calls are processes that preven the given issues of the given intervals of a trade for there is a lot of good in the right issuance of a trading source that works for us in the given informations that we see around and for the right processes that we work on there is a chance that when we trade forex there is always a chance the greatest working for the good of the work in the same we work for and we have the right issues that we develop

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you cannot prevent margin call we have to work a lot more to the right directions that we have to really strugle and be sure tat we have to run the same when we trade for the same trdes we need to undersand we have to work for the same,we need to run the market,there is all form its all good that when w trade forex we can be able to run the given issues of the market with a much given challenge and better formed analysis, the only way to evade a margin call if only when you can trade forex with a stop loss bai saab ji es kam ami app margin call se tabi bach sakte hai jab app es kam mai achi tara se es kam mai acha money mangement bana te hai fer app es kam mai achi earning kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek acha bussiness hai hum forex mai sab kuch hard work se hasal kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex mai ek hee din mai trillion dollar tak ki amount lost hoti hai bai saab ji

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 347 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)