+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 347 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya sl and tp dene se aapna balance safe hota he. par utna sl de jitna ki aapke balance me margin call na ho. aur main bhi aapne account ke balance ke hisab se aur accha time ko dekhte hue trade volume barata hoon ya ghata hoon. isse hum kabhi margin call ke andar nehi aayenge. if you don't want to get margin call, you must be patient before you enter the position...you should be able to read price movements by using tools like moving averages, bolinger bands, etc. and you need skill to control your balance, don't forget your money management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have done from the market rules and Forex is a risky business as we can see. Such a kind of Forex currency trading speculators can definitely reduce border phones usually through utilizing appropriate dollar management policies. My partner and I ensure that when I jeopardize only 3 percent is related to my personal account balance in each transaction. and so that the risk of hum hum lunga trading karein aur oak is protected base par minimum leverage to saath kare trading for yeh hamara motive sacred hai aur additional risk or excess lene se hum bachati hai aur yahi trading ka rules hona chahiye chahe wo newcomers ho ya experience sab to liye ek hi method hona chahiye trades karne to liye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now the best way to prevent margin calls is to make sure you protect your account well or you will get a margin call and lose all money. You must trade with a reasonable strategy that is less risky and more profitable or you will lose a lot of money. So you have to know where the market is going or you have to predict where it goes to make a good enough decision and protect your account. and There are two ways you can avoid my margin calls that you can trade with a smaller risk for each of you owning trades and there are other ways you can do trading others that you can adjust and add margins for you to get margin

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no way to prevent the loss of a trading account or a margin call that like losing everything you have in your account there is a lot that can be done when trading forec x markets there is a good chance that we work with good ratios and good working principles and can help us at the right time we have to prove the same thing and my Forex trading profit earns because abstruse hi margin margin call is always safe rakhna easy hai so that aap low risk to trading card balance to aapko margin call kabhi nahi milegi, high risk to sath trading karne walo ko margin call ka khatra hota hai

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not my friend, I do not agree with you. You cannot trade anything without stop loss. what you say "Make a Deposit to increase margin" is something that a trader should not do if he consistently loses. First he must trade with another strategy and must save his deposit by reducing his loss. and This depends on the instrument you are trading, for example if you trade with a fundamentally strong instrument like gold, if you need margin requirements why let your account burn (remember loose loss + spread), it's better to make a deposit and buy more if possible - I would say if you have a lot of capital purchases every fall, the lower gold level does not last long.

Member lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark will become famous soon enough lanmark's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's better to use stop loss to prevent margin calls on your account and because stop loss not only minimizes losses but also leads to higher profits and is therefore the best thing to use money management to your account. and Yes, you are right if we use the right stop loss and take profit and discipline trading and use good money management at 5 percent of capital, then we can secure our capital from margin calls. But one thing that I want to add more is the right time to enter the forex market. Yes, you are right if we use the right stop loss and take profit and discipline trading and use money management with a good 5 percent of capital then we can save our capital from a margin call. But one thing I want to add again is the right time to enter the forex market.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that you should not aim to make a profit .. You should only aim to survive ... because if you can survive in this market then you will have lots of trades to make money from .. but if you lose your capital only after a few trade then you will lose the opportunity .. this is why trading with solid money management is the best choice for traders !! and I find that money plus risk management as must be properly guarded by traders to prevent margin calls from their trading accounts. Traders must have the right experience on how to calculate the leverage ratios and Lot size factors that affect the trading field. If we can realize such an impact perfectly, we can get a good amount of money and protect our account too!

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you don't want to get a margin call, you have to be patient before you enter a position ... you should be able to read price movements using tools such as moving averages, bolinger bands, etc. and you need skills to control your balance, don't forget your money management. and Proper trading without stop loss is the worst mistake made by any trader. You can't even start trading without setting a stop loss value and taking a profit value. Often that happens then you have made an order without SL or TP and suddenly the electricity is turned off and when you come back again a big loss awaits you, so you must be careful in this regard.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Also as part of money management, you must know the balance and equity in your account. You must calculate the appropriate leverage. As part of money management, the most important part is to stop all your trades. And Not my friend, I don't agree with you. You cannot trade anything without stop loss. what you say "Make a Deposit to increase margin" is something that a trader should not do if he consistently loses. First he must trade with another strategy and must save his deposit by reducing his loss.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prevent margin calls by trading with small lots only, and I always try to get a small profit because in the past when I tried to get a big profit with a large lot size, I got a big loss. Now I am very careful and trade with small lots to get small but consistent profits and we can find Margin calls when we run out of funds or low capital so we need income funds with Or if we will lose and open positions while I am willing to contact the teacher My Forex to get enough about margin Forex calling but after trading for about a year I wondered how margin call I heard so many traders talked about it and so I WD by trying to use stop losses and don't trade excessively You won't face margin calls

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 347 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)