+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 347 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3470

Thread: How do you prevent Margin call?

Member Zalas is an unknown quantity at this point Zalas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When a margin call comes, every trader wants to avoid it in any situation because his account is going to finish up. The best way to prevent margin call before it comes is to use stop loss because this is the only tool which can save you from the margin call and big losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that margin call is caused by greed and seeking high profit.some say the body after training forex market, the market after observing the first day of the week on the market before the closing market day. And trade with the small portion. And also entered the market with a small amount of initial balance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe I have not hear about this before and how does it looks like and how can i get more information about this? Please any body with the full information.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    By two ways we can easily prevent margin call in our tarding account usmey sse pehli tow hogi key ham hum agar margin call ayeh to money in vestment ki jaiye and nhi tow ap hedging ka use kar key trades ko lock kar ke account hold per dal sak tey.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Senior Member bloggs is on a distinguished road bloggs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The safest way to prevent any margin call from happening is by making sure that you always do the right analysis of the market all the time, this way you are assured of profits from your trades, but if you trade unsure all the time, you risk a lot happening to you apart from losing you can also get wiped out for good and this is the worst traders nightmare if you ask me, it is the worst feeling ever and i would not want to go through that like ever or anyone else for that matter, this is why we need to learn and learn some more with every chance we can get so as to make sure that we do it right with no margin of risk that would put us in a bad place.

Member aminulislamkhan is an unknown quantity at this point aminulislamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best way, always good money management, trading account must be registered in order to obtain your money management system. Attitude and strategy that helps. If you want to major hazard and closer to the edge, let go of what everyone says risk can enter if appears, if changed.

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that you should cut the loss and don't leave it open , this is the correct style of trading , you don't have to deposit more money to increase the margin , you should use the stop loss and cut the loss early.

Banned salufx is an unknown quantity at this point salufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    You mean you will wait for price reversal? If you have floating loss and you wait for the price to go back again?
    That is really a good idea,but before you do like that just analyze and make sure that the price will surely come back to your direction.
    Because if you get too scared of MC and close the trade in loss,and after that the price will reverse and attain your TP level.So there is no use of feeling for that.
    I think there is nothing that we can do to prevent Margin Call except to improve our psychology and to use good
    money management and good risk management. Our good risk management will prevent it (I used SL Strategy)
    but our psychology will determine it too.

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin call are the worst and are well involved in so many ways as a great working and wel informed choice that we can value as traders that work as hard and for that we are all as traders of the better market but a margin call all the trades that you have to work with margin call is sometimes as a result of poorly maitained account

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,180 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai yaha par soch samjh kar hi trade karna hota hai, lekin trade open karne se pahle humare ko acha money management ka use karna padega bhai, taki hum trading mein acha perform de sake bhai, aur margin call se bach sake.
    hanji forex trader ko market me soch samajhkar he kaam karna chahiye,trader ko achhe se money management karlena chahiye jisse usse apne risk aur target ke baarein me pata chal jaaye,trader ko margin se bachna apne aap he hota hai..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 347 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)