+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 234 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2333

Thread: Discipline VS Money management VS Strategy.

Senior Member fxjais is on a distinguished road fxjais's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Discipline, money management aur good forex strategy, forex trading me ye teeno hi most important thing hai, eske bina hum na to achchi profit earn kar sakte hai aur na hi hum forex market me success hi ho sakte hai, esiliye hum discipline, money management aur good strategy ke sath work karni chahiye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jakyvay is on a distinguished road jakyvay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you really .Yes surface, so we guess if you somebody a good strategy than suchlike things and management of money and then discipline, and are always present, I also, discipline .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ahmed kawas is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed kawas's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the field to increase knowledge in this area we wish you more relevant topics in the forex and the ways and methods
    * Learning service for a distinguished road

Senior Member PRAYOGO is on a distinguished road PRAYOGO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with good money management skill and discipline we can win in every trade and we can make profit consistently three things can't be seperate,money management and decipline to becomea profefessional traders.

Senior Member ItFx.Zamar is an unknown quantity at this point ItFx.Zamar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main to ap ko Discipline follow kerne ka advise donga qu ke ager ap forex mein Discipline se kaam karein ge to hi ap aek aesa strategy system plane create karein ke jo ap ko profit bhi de aur iske elawa ap ki money management ko bhi control rakhega aur aap zyada risk nahi lo ge...
    Last edited by ItFx.Zamar; 2015-03-26 at 10:17 AM.

Member 1240 is an unknown quantity at this point 1240's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i really agreed to you and i also prefer discipline because i think that if we have a discipline then money management and possess the ability to use the three of them in a combination manner and they will help you to take the best trading decisions

Senior Member billakhan859 is an unknown quantity at this point billakhan859's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we need al of them to be profesional trader.beacuse learn about proper money management and trading discipline. That way we might be able to generate consistent profits from forex.

Member noul is on a distinguished road noul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mary bhai jan yh teno chezn forex mn nhyt ahm han in mn sy koi ak bhi asi ni jis ki ahmyat sy inkar kia ja sky ya jis ky bghair ap ki trading bhtr ho aur ap ko is ky bghair munafa ml sky teno lazmi han

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dicipline ke sath trader ko work karna bina dicipline ke sath hum kuc bhi nhi kar payenge hume huemsah dicpline ke sath work karna jo bhi trader dicipline ke sath work karta hai wo bahut hi best kar sakega mughe iasa nhi lagtah ai hum kuch galt hoga sab ko mehant ke sath karna chahiy work .

Member fxmasterind is on a distinguished road fxmasterind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend I love to use tight money management skill at my trading strategy because I believe that if we can understand the trend of the market then we can also tight money management and we need to be careful while opening an order.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 234 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)