+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 982 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Thread: My daily trading experience.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This week is the beginning of full reasonable profit and satisfying for me, I follow a strategy and stick to it strictly, but at the end of the week came news of a negative on the dollar, which led to a huge increase in the euro, leading to the loss of the deal, so I decided to trade in the not issuing news now i trade as i trade with my real account i think if we have less amount in our demo account we can learn to thing very well money management and emoint control little bit you should explain in more detail.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading dealing encounter to firmly become older the capital profit. therefore for a lot of dealing encounter its higher to firmly utilize the trial account and jump on-line education and learning, best technique and sensible planning result is a lot of profit. well nowadays i even have build the expertise that the stop loss is amazingly need in our own trading and of course the trader who don't set it they're going to lose sooner or later and that i suppose if you really have a few smart signal and you open your deal while not the stop loss you'll in safe situation...............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My daily trading experience increased by the amount of time i spent on learning and reading more about forex and the more important and more effective and that is the most important thing that help my experience progress is the apply in a trade on my demo account on what i have read. I have a plan for each month and take it as a adventurous mission where each day i have to faces different types of levels. I think learning is better than earning in case of new trader. So i hope near future i will earn a lot by applying my present skill whatever i am getting such skill. I recently getting more experience with trading enterprise this is best for me in the future i will fix my financial difficulties.

Member lebong will become famous soon enough lebong will become famous soon enough lebong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i daily trading is not at all good for me , i didn't get profit in this month by trading and i also losing my money ,i don't know what to do in this suitution so i close mt trade for this month and waiting for good time for trading. In my experience, it is indeed very hard to trade. To give you an idea, after 3 years I am still using a simulation account to test strategies. Recently I found one which fits me pretty good, so maybe this year I might be switching to a live account

Member biru will become famous soon enough biru will become famous soon enough biru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually i am new in forex trading business ,i do not know about any trading experience .But i want to ask the senior traders,because they have a lot experience and knowledge about this forex trading business .Now i am trying to do best and i hope i will do best and by forex i will be good trader in forex trading business.So pray for me plz. as i'm not expert trader so day by day i'm earning money as well as learning but learning is my preferable site i 'l giving priority to learn about the forex , i think learning is better than earning in case of new trader . so i hope near future i'll earn a lot by applying my present skill whatever i'm getting such skill. so my trading experience is getting more & more !

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han hum daily forex me kuch na kuch zarur seekhte hen ager hum trading kren to roz hi hume pata chalta he ke market ki kya condition he konsa decision lena chaye or konsa ni me bhi roz hi kuch na kuch zarur seekhta hu mene to apni trading ke expernce se abhi tak yehi seekha he ke ager hum greed ko chor kr trading kren ge to hmaare lye bht behtar hoga. Actually we r new trader, we dont understand the technical term, if anyone wants to help us, should explain all the terms in a easy language. Thank you..

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every day my spouse and i find out brand-new issues via our faults along with my spouse and i try and certainly not do it again these people yet again inside my exchanging consequently every day you will find there's obstacle to me to realize a lot more when compared with past morning. Nevertheless my spouse and i command our thoughts and buy and sell as outlined by our tactic.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am very dissapointed with my hystory of trading in the past..so I am not close that. But the decision that I made was wrong. I get loss. please don't use your feeling while trading, because usually opposite with that. esterday my open position was very dissapoint me, the movement out of my prediction, almost get MC. I am pretty sure that it will turn back Aaj main thoda busy tha ice leay main forex trading itni nahin ker saka other wise main daily 3% tak kama layta hoon main janta hoon yeh thoda hay per as a beginner yehi meray leay kafi hay.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we will get lot of experience in the forex trading daily so that we must have to note down that points of experience then we will able to understand what mistake or what can happen with our trade. so try to analyse it and make decision when your trade is on. only i have the happy ending in forex trading.. and we have to practice it more and more on demo account to understand it . otherwise use simple strategies price action is very good strategy for traders but every one can not understand it easily .it is very complicated strategy

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yesterday i failed to take any trades. i missed the eur/usd move that i wished to firmly trade from 1. 3100 to firmly 1. 3200. if i had taken the trade i'd have created up to firmly 100 points. i hope to get higher trades next week. i'm wondering the trend will just be like when using the nfp starting up for the finish as to the week and therefore the private payroll information adp nfp starting up on wednesday. i hope to firmly trade the adp nfp and create sensible profits from that news event.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 982 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)