+ Reply to Thread
Page 896 of 982 FirstFirst ... 396 796 846 886 894 895 896 897 898 906 946 ... LastLast
Results 8,951 to 8,960 of 9812

Thread: My daily trading experience.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i m doing weekly trade right now ..i saw the good result for very long term trading and even weekly trading strategy ..daily trading have lots of risk ..if we reduce the risk then we can feel better and have no mental pressure which is very good things for any traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sumonmia0526 For This Useful Post:

sandhusdk01 (2013-10-18)

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Our daily trading experience actually is a kind of experience that we should write down and know about it. We can put it down in a journal and use it in our trades. It helps greatly our forex learning process.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member penjualdolar is on a distinguished road penjualdolar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by terajana View Post
    I will start to perform the daily trading by reading the news release on this day, and see the movement chart ..
    I think there will be information that I can get the news had been reading, and it is part of the analysis I do in my daily trading ..
    news will usually have a major impact on price movements and the impact of the news will usually immediately visible after the news was released, so you've done the right steps to see the results of the news before you open a position.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to penjualdolar For This Useful Post:

sandhusdk01 (2013-10-18)

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will start to perform the daily trading by reading the news release on this day, and see the movement chart ..
    I think there will be information that I can get the news had been reading, and it is part of the analysis I do in my daily trading ..

Member Xasir is an unknown quantity at this point Xasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the forex market is stable, and there is no interest in trading the currency market this uslovima.Nestabilnost is such that it attracts. It is also useful for the placing on a part-time because he knows the position of the pivot point in the trade.

Member golpo20 is on a distinguished road golpo20's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    pleasant along with steady revenue. dear mister can i turn into a fans involving an individual within the foreign exchange. the particular revenue looks like it's wonderful and very steady. its a great combination of basic principles and the technical dealing process.

Senior Member gaga is an unknown quantity at this point gaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without waiting for an open position profit after: my experience that day. The plan, put the agreement in the correct trend, reaping the benefits. I waited for a very long time my interest for the position without trade.

Member Habibur Rahman is an unknown quantity at this point Habibur Rahman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can earn money from forex market if you have more experience in market movement . so gather more experience then earn forex trade .

Member Habibur Rahman is an unknown quantity at this point Habibur Rahman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Experience is most important in trading platform . i used at first daily market up and down .

Member Mehak is on a distinguished road Mehak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think k market daily hi koi new game khelti ha, and daily market aik new setup sa move krti ha, some times aisa hota ha k meri earning achi khasi ho jati ha, and next day ma jab us strategy ko follow keron to mjhay loss ho jata ha, some times to different time frames bhi different signals detayhain, and sometimes news market k angle ko hi change kr deti ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 896 of 982 FirstFirst ... 396 796 846 886 894 895 896 897 898 906 946 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)