+ Reply to Thread
Page 900 of 982 FirstFirst ... 400 800 850 890 898 899 900 901 902 910 950 ... LastLast
Results 8,991 to 9,000 of 9812

Thread: My daily trading experience.

Member ahmad is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my daily trading experience is , when i try to give any tread then i feel very depression i give tread or not if my
    decision is correct then it gives me more money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned okash is on a distinguished road okash's Avatar
    Thanks
    Actually we r new trader, we dont understand the technical term, if anyone wants to help us, should explain all the terms in a easy language. Thank you...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Hiron is on a distinguished road Hiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have traded for a two months. From my experience, I want to say that Forex market is a risky market. I eat a great loss here but at now i have got profit.

Banned shamtek is on a distinguished road shamtek's Avatar
    Thanks
    uld not the price of silver that can not shake the country's finances. I see from across the global in pairs. where the pressure from the Turkish state is experiencing too much debt as the economy plummeted. that cause an impact for European countries as well as English

Banned spread is an unknown quantity at this point spread's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shamtek View Post
    If you learn more that you can apply more in practical life.If you want to be a successful trader in this Forex market then you learn about Forex so much,and also know how to manage a money management and other.
    practice and apply it to your account real, you'll have success I would like to become successful trader and I think to do that we always try to learning. now I'm learning about capital management and emotional control...how do to know it's better to learn ?

Banned shamtek is on a distinguished road shamtek's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you learn more that you can apply more in practical life.If you want to be a successful trader in this Forex market then you learn about Forex so much,and also know how to manage a money management and other.

Member saviour196 is on a distinguished road saviour196's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many type of mistakes repeated by traders like not using stop loss and working with out it so it leads them toward loss and also to work without patience as i was too so i have learnt to work with patience as it always give you some good reward.

Banned okash is on a distinguished road okash's Avatar
    Thanks
    today was my first time i'm using PAMM system, suggest by my friend... it might be a new experience.. risk was always there but with on going learning basis and coaching, the risk can be reduce and the profit can be increase...

Junior Member Zubaed is on a distinguished road Zubaed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading i'm facing challenges and sometimes with new experience but feel sorrow when i make any loss.The days when i can profit really enjoyable to me and yesterday the day was something like that as i made$30dollars profit.

Member kakatua is an unknown quantity at this point kakatua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The motility of the pair for the subterminal two day it is totally bearish thing much than that. we hit not seen any typewrite of recovery. what is the important thing you soul to advert from this is that you bang to fair develop the trend so that you give get safe profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 900 of 982 FirstFirst ... 400 800 850 890 898 899 900 901 902 910 950 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)