+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 982 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 538 ... LastLast

Thread: My daily trading experience.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I realized that Monday was very bad for me so I didn't want to trade on Monday anymore. Most Asian time on Monday will be sentimental and follow the trend direction of the last day. I lost most of my money in a slow market with high risk and now I feel more relaxed trading, day after day before. Starting from a few days ago I started trying to trade without restrictions and not by force. And since then I've done it, I feel more comfortable and I get a better profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tu ur For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,138 Times in 376 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many good and bad experiences in Forex trading market in Delhi basis but I think there controlling other emotions is the best thing in Forex trading market that I learn. It is very important to control our emotions because without controlling our emotions it is very hard to make profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dicar For This Useful Post:

Anees786 (2018-11-19), danish555 (2018-11-17), sarfraz786 (2018-11-17), Younas007 (2018-11-21)

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most of the time I trade time and this time frame really gives me some god trading strategies that can help me make lots of money and trade without a lot of bad market analysis, just make sure what you do and you will become a very good trader at forex. and sometimes good sometimes bad, it all depends on the type of your trade as well and you have to be very careful about what you do. Avodi trading with many strategies to make bad money and make sure you know where and when you trade you must understand what you are doing and is no exception.

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't have join forex trading for a long period of time, that's why I don't have much experience for this job. I just joined this job just two days ago. I hope to work better in it and can benefit you ... and experience. my daily trading is fine. not only me but also those who are traders who trade in the online trading market must have good experience about the market which I mean the trading market where he is involved.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is online trading. So it might be risky or not at any risk. I can easily trade with Forex online trading all the time. Unemployed people can work with forex in the ideal time. People Those who work then also work with forex at rest because this is an online program and always open and by sharing trading experiences every day we can learn faster about forex, I want to share my experience that if the market moves around 50 pips in one hour then it will also be almost half (25 pips) back, so we can produce these pips

8. The Following User Says Thank You to tu ur For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member fanue will become famous soon enough fanue will become famous soon enough fanue's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a beginner, I just experienced a trading day in the past, but now with the present and the long term. I / dealer position. I get a long term position and they think of defeating my character or waiting until the TP or SL. and well today I have made the experience that stop loss is very much needed in our trade and traders who don't put it down they will lose sooner or later and I think if you have some good signals and you open a deal without stopping losses you will be in a safe situation

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no daily trading experience, but I have many things that I learned from my trading day. Trading is too difficult for me, because I'm new here and want to get big money from this. and I am a daily trader on the forex market and with daily trading I have gained experience in trading on the forex market and this experience helps me now to avoid what I have done in trading and which is the main reason for making losses in the forex market.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe we give up on the situation, but in my opinion it's not good for us, even though we get reduced floating in our transactions, we can do other strategies to safeguard our account. maybe we can do hedging or other STRATEGIES that suit us and the last few weak ones I make good money and I am happy to get them and now I think now I trade in this way and I produce well, in the following days.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every day we complete forex currency trading, develop profit and loss. recognize that you have many activities that each of us manage every day as an investor. we should realize that the experience is always to direct you to turn into a more successful trader, if we realize the right way to learn. and every day I learn a lot from the forex trading market and I think that I gather more knowledge that before the day, forex forums were learning oceans and here there was no end to learning and I learned new things from forex forums, I learned ways new in trading in the forex trading market.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Pivot Points are technical indicators used in technical analysis obtained by calculating the numerical average of a particular stock (or other financial assets such as forex pairs or future contracts) high, low and closing prices. and our day to day trading experience must be the best teacher for us, because of our experience, we will know we are wrong and after that we have to correct our mistakes immediately, so we will improve our trading skills and become successful traders.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 982 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 88 138 538 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)