+ Reply to Thread
Page 509 of 509 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 507 508 509
Results 5,081 to 5,088 of 5088

Thread: Ku jyadatar new trader eur/usd ko pasnd karte he?

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that is mostly because those two currencies are very common names around the whole world itself . and also i think that there is a chance that they got to use it by the suggestion from where they have started learning forex .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shibilyt For This Useful Post:

janny512 (2013-11-17), Joo (2020-09-09), reazforex (2013-01-20), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-20), Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-17), Zakir Hossain (2013-11-09)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eur-usd pair ko sabse shant pair mana jata hai..
    iski movement limited hoti hai aur ye apni studies ko bahut follow karta hai
    ye sabse basic pair hai aur har naye trader ko issi me trade karna chahaiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Joo (2020-09-09), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-20), Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-17)

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    in my opinion Currency pairs with most movement is EUR-JPY. So the volatility is the main reason for slecting a currency pair then this pair is a good option i guess
    yeah you are right I just learned how the character of the pair EUR / USD and do not understand how the movement of this pair

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    pair EUR / USD very large movements when there will be news and I am always waiting to enter the market when the news to them and when everything is clear and know how to market response on the news I decided to open position
    in my opinion Currency pairs with most movement is EUR-JPY. So the volatility is the main reason for slecting a currency pair then this pair is a good option i guess
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    eur/usd pair ko sabse shaant pair mana jata hai..
    ye apne technicals aur fundamentals bahut aceh se follow karta hai aur isme bahut zada movement tabhi dekhne ko milti hai jab koi major news hoti hai..
    har new trader ko issi pair se trading start karni chaiaye
    pair EUR / USD very large movements when there will be news and I am always waiting to enter the market when the news to them and when everything is clear and know how to market response on the news I decided to open position

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

Joo (2020-09-09), Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-17)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eur/usd pair ko sabse shaant pair mana jata hai..
    ye apne technicals aur fundamentals bahut aceh se follow karta hai aur isme bahut zada movement tabhi dekhne ko milti hai jab koi major news hoti hai..
    har new trader ko issi pair se trading start karni chaiaye

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Joo (2020-09-09), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-20), Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-17), Zakir Hossain (2013-11-09)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its the most traded currency pair along with GBP-USD, Whenever someone start discussing forex generally they simply use EUR-USD or GBP-USD as reference for the currency pairs. so people always talk about these pairs only. so newbies start trading with these pairs. Moreover these currency pairs are also good for trading because of their volatility
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

farukmallik (2013-08-31), Joo (2020-09-09), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-20), shahid87 (2014-01-10), Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-17), Warid (2020-09-13), Zakir Hossain (2013-11-09)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Question Ku jyadatar new trader eur/usd ko pasnd karte he?

Forex me kai sare pair he par sabhi new trader eur/usd ko hi ku pasand karte he? koi dusra pair ku nehi? maine to jyadatar logo ko ye bolte hue suna he ki " maine first eur/usd se suru kiya he", ye ku he?

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

Joo (2020-09-09), Mustansir (2018-05-11), Salman12 (2013-10-19), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-20), Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-17), shry88 (2013-08-22), Warid (2020-09-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 509 of 509 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 507 508 509

Subscribe to this Thread (12)