+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 181 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1810

Thread: Forex Education.

Banned mdjoy50 is on a distinguished road mdjoy50's Avatar
    Thanks
    and experience from my friend friend everything from trading strategies, money management, trading psychology market analysis, and much more good like forex forum indian good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mdjoy16 is on a distinguished road mdjoy16's Avatar
    Thanks
    and experience from my friend friend everything from trading strategies, money management, trading psychology market analysis, and much more good like forex forum

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fahim017 is an unknown quantity at this point fahim017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here you can find more information about the currency market. This is a forum to exchange the entire article here, to understand the currency market. Here you will find an expert or a beginner in Forex trading. It helps to understand the strategy and foreign exchange market.

Member Java Trader is on a distinguished road Java Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    true friend. in educational forums either new or old merchant traders can exchange thoughts relating to trade techniques, how to analyze the market, how money management, and how to establish a good trading psychology.

Banned nilmegh is an unknown quantity at this point nilmegh's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i have get to understand
    that forex is an education
    because the more you are into
    forex trading you just have to
    keep learning anything that
    comes you way in other for you
    to always be at the best side of
    the forex market so with this
    forex trading is an addictive
    investment that really need
    more time to grow

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex education is very important in our trading. We need to gain a lot of knowledge specially on how this market behaves and operates. Good and proper forex market education can help us survive this market longer. We should equip our selves with good knowledge regarding the right way of trading.
    I wanna be the best in everything that I do...

Member yudijoni will become famous soon enough yudijoni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Never ever add to a losing position. I think this is one of the biggest "diseases" traders have. A stop loss is like a red light, it's not a suggestion. It tells you to get out of the market not to add more money to the trade. It simply makes me angry to see people adding money to a losing position. It has no justification except one. HOPE! They don’t say "gee, I was wrong and should have exited in my stop loss level", they say "I am correct about the direction of the market, it's just that my stop loss was placed to close to my entry. If I hang in there and add more money the trade will surely go my way and I will not only make for the loss but I will make much more since now I am adding to my position at a much better price!".

Banned kellysmith is an unknown quantity at this point kellysmith's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex education is must needed for every traders ,its make us perfect to trade properly....

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that it is a very good way to communicate with one another through this best forum . and you should not spoil this system anyway. you should be careful about the rules and regulations perfectly.

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i have get to understand that forex is an education because the more you are into forex trading you just have to keep learning anything that comes you way in other for you to always be at the best side of the forex market so with this forex trading is an addictive investment that really need more time to grow

+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 181 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170 171 172 180 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)