+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 320 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3192

Thread: Daily Routine You Must Follow, Before Trade, During Trade & After Trade.

Banned balli has a reputation beyond repute balli has a reputation beyond repute balli has a reputation beyond repute balli has a reputation beyond repute balli has a reputation beyond repute balli has a reputation beyond repute balli has a reputation beyond repute balli has a reputation beyond repute balli has a reputation beyond repute balli has a reputation beyond repute balli has a reputation beyond repute balli's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,470 Times in 395 Posts
    this type of information is very helpful for us to know about what forex market is and what are the rules for performing it..we alwys do trading according to the rules ,taht will only help us to move good in forex market..we must always analyse the market tht what is happening to the market so next time we can able to perform better

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin is just really nice bimarosidin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes because the routines are also included activities we can not leave just trading business is not a business investment real estate business should be in priority as the main foundation of our lives

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ke market me trader ko bahut jaroori hota hai wo apni trade hamesha discipline ke sath aur rules ko follow karte hu trading karni chahiye market me routine Karna jaroori hota hai lekin rules ko follow karte hu yaha par trader ko bahut such samjhkar Kaam karni chahiye.

Banned navia is an unknown quantity at this point navia's Avatar
    Thanks
    i simply needed to obtain the trend and as soon as i discovered this after that i make a decision about the actual market motion and Its a lot of simple for myself to take right choice, making profit and some other factor is actually money management exactly in which i constantly place stop loss and take profit that constantly assist me personally preserving my account through excessive loss and disassembling the profit in the pointed out point.

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenyatta View Post
    My daily routine is quite perfect and can be well informed to show how well the right tools are well informed to show the good that traders are showing and we allknown of the best for all traders and a t all cases and well informed channels that we are all being well represented
    Ham logon ko apni trades me daily routine ko follow karna hota hai. HAme ye baat bhi sabse pehle acchi tarah se samajh lena hoti hai ki jo bhi trades ham karte hain wo sahi hoti hai ki nahi aur kitni income hame unki madad se mil payegi.
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

Banned gupta is an unknown quantity at this point gupta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Prior to u go into the market to trade build sure u currently experienced a good money management on place on u account. Also u would like a good trading plan to end up being able to capture each profits on u trading. Do not forget to verify news releases as a result of typically it could be the actual reason of the big manages to lose on trading.

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My daily routine is quite perfect and can be well informed to show how well the right tools are well informed to show the good that traders are showing and we allknown of the best for all traders and a t all cases and well informed channels that we are all being well represented

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes definitely we need to follow a good daily routine for our trading and also our life .when we are in proper discipline and good system our life became easier and more comfortable .we can feel relax and not having huge pressure on us .we all should follow a good rules and discipline.

Senior Member darso is an unknown quantity at this point darso's Avatar
    Thanks
    i guess tha i might u such as to include which prior to trading modern the actual thoughts. and regularly management emotion. take a brake subsequent a performing a couple of failure or even success trade. and undergo market news daily. and happy smart trading friend

Senior Member azhari09 is an unknown quantity at this point azhari09's Avatar
    Thanks
    u first point states all of it. the actual news should be revered and listened to upabout a daily foundation. people ignore the actual make use of and to turn out to be successful on the actual forex. so anyone should learn the actual technique of manufacturing correct analysis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 320 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)