+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 657 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast

Thread: The most important reasons that lead to the loss in forex trading?

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Glad to your nice question.I think greed is the most important reason that lead to the loss in forex trading.because greed is one of the most dangerous attitudes that leads a trader towards loss.When a trader becomes greedy,he cannot control his mind from continuing trade.This happens mostly when a trader consistently makes profit in trading and thinks that all the times he can make profit.That time,the trader invests too large amount of money and trades without following all the necessary preparation and loose in trade....thanks for this allocation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Glad to your nice question.I think greed is the most important reason that lead to the loss in forex trading.because greed is one of the most dangerous attitudes that leads a trader towards loss.When a trader becomes greedy,he cannot control his mind from continuing trade.This happens mostly when a trader consistently makes profit in trading and thinks that all the times he can make profit.That time,the trader invests too large amount of money and trades without following all the necessary preparation and loose in trade....thanks for this allocation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member magic will become famous soon enough magic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most important thing in forex trading i think that is emotional analysis. though different person become a loser of having different causes but the most common cause is analyse the market in own expectation. emotion lead a person to fantasy and in here the person is the hero or winner. so be become isolated from reality. When the trade goes adverse and exceeded the intended stop loss level, shut the trade immediately to actually avoid additional loss. anticipating the price to actually retrace is meaningless. create it a purpose to actually enter stop loss and take profit level with the time of coming into a trade. By coming into a trade while not stop loss, you're risking the entire capital. trade responsibly. Recognize a loosing trade and cut short your losses.

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that these are the mistakes which usually do a trader in forex and then fail in forex i think that if a trader not control their emotions on trading and leads them to loseness this is main mistake and we oly control our emontios by experience and discipline for most of newbies, they get in loss because they do not have experience in this market. I think it causes by hurry in their learning, they trade without discipline and full of emotion . All of these lead them to loss in forex.

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji dear aap ki bath sahi hay ham agar har kisi ki bath par amal kar kay trading kareen to ya bi loss ka sabab ban sakta hay quen kay haar aik ka idea dosray say mukhtalif hota hay har aik ki soch dosray say mukhtalif hoti hay iss waja say aap sab ki suno laykin karo sirf apnay maan ki aap kay maan may agar buy ka aaraha hay to aap buy hi karo.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think its occur beginner sometime and for this they believe everytime it may occur but when they see more and more then this incorrect concept eliminate and detailed they also use SL which is the staple items in currency trading. So agree with you, as beginners who do not feel SL and t is primarily the main loss Forex trading: P. more greedy with less everywhere while white and lead account experience, we SL and realized that if you have here is a long time in exchange for.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the foremost necessary reason that spur loss in forex around my opinion is compromising on ones own filters and conditions. repetition of mistakes is another problem that the majority traders face. while not possessing a picture excellent came upon. obtaining hasty in executing a trade is the foremost common problem other then that really stems from less rehearsal and analysis. making a cash money with forex trading seem realy good. but when i start business in actual consideration. i can not able to management feelings because if one pips drop i reduction my actual cash... i consent with you..i provide lots of time to trial consideration.. i am dealing 4-5monts in trial consideration. my most of dealing are efficiently achived my focus on..

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear brother, I am a new trader in forex. Recently I joined in forex business. I think my short experience that, the major reasons that lead to losses in this trade are traders are unable to control their emotions such as fear and greed and also the lack of risk management and money management skills and they should put stop loss to all their trades... Yes then i think people cant lose their more money. But people get bored by trading with small lot size and thinking they just wasting their time and then they using big lot size and blowing their account. thats the Main reason

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotion is great factor losing in Forex and experience is the most important factor...but not to put SL and TP is also great factor i think because most of the newbie don't put SL which lead to them washout account because of thinking that price will return previous position but many of the time price come back after destroying ones account . so its very important to put sl also.....

Member papih is on a distinguished road papih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes all what you have motioned are the efective reazon that lead to loss , but i see that the main reazon iz urency to get profit , realy when trder have not strong patience he can get knowldeg , becoz forex learnig need long time in ordre to dive in the wid sea of forex , so we need to be patience becoze patienc iz the key of sucess I am agree with you thanks for you good post.I think this post will be helpful for the new trader in the Forex market.I want to add with this i think greedy and the emotion is the another cause of losing in the Forex market and be impatience when you will be impatience then you can not make good analysis that means you will lose and lose so i think it is very good to flow this for being successful trader.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 657 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 510 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)