+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 657 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 292 342 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 6565

Thread: The most important reasons that lead to the loss in forex trading?

Member kol is an unknown quantity at this point kol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most important reasons that lead to the loss in forex trading?
    1. Login for access. . .

I mean, does not have a real chance to enter the already
    Many people can not be patience until there is a chance he will make deals unrealized

2. access many contracts, even if there was a chance the target rate achieved by a very large ...

Here, many experts are speculating reckon access small amounts commensurate with the capital.

Maicon and often 1

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kowi is an unknown quantity at this point kowi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Creating a Control Program If you are planning to create your own scripts, take the time to study the documentation for the programming language and the IDE. Naturally, for an automated trading system to be expertly organized, the scripts should be written by qualified professionals in the field of programming and finance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member brokerbeginner is an unknown quantity at this point brokerbeginner's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not enough experience

Member kingraja is an unknown quantity at this point kingraja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To emotion is great factor lossing in forex but not to put SL and TP is also great factor i think because most of the newbie doint put SL which lead to them washout account balance of thinking that price will return previous position but many of the time price come after destroying ones account.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    we get a loss in forex trading, because we are wrong in predicting market movements, we need an accurate trading strategy, but we never afraid to lose, if we want to succeed in forex trading

Banned faruq14 is on a distinguished road faruq14's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex is one kind of one line business so it is the part of every forex trading. The forex depended on the up and down on the economic condition . The maximum trader do not know how they will success on the forex money. The forex have the good opportunity to earn the money .

Member kingraja is an unknown quantity at this point kingraja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To emotion is great factor lossing in forex but not to put SL and TP is also great factor it think because most of the newbie dont put SL which lead to them washout account because of thinking that price will return previous position but many of the time price come back after destroying one account.

Member minetrade is an unknown quantity at this point minetrade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you must be learn by every trader to control the emotions while trading will be very easier for the trade to earn profit easily.
    firstly i watch the market analyse it, find out the range and make entry near support level,
    that help me have more winning trades.

Member smb0364 is an unknown quantity at this point smb0364's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most importat reason tu yahi hay k hum apne aap ko es qabal bana lain lain ge es apne ap k laie esa koi na koi solution find krain k aik dosre se dakh kr baat keia karin aur aik dosre se acha way of talking bhi rekhain aur apne aap ko professional bhi banaiyan

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello well in my opinion, here is my idvise : 1. leak knowledge about forex - bahut se newbie forex trading start kr dete hai bina puri jaankari k. forex trading start krne se pahle uske baare me puri jaankari lenaa bahut jaruri hai.
    2. emotions - every forex trader know about this factor.

---------- Post added at 05:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

well for me its the emotions and greed. If we avoid both these and trade only according to our mm and strategy and do not fell for revenge than i think we can succeed. I 've many times mc due to revenge, but I was ever lucky 3 times, because revenge using a large lot, I doubled my account becomes two -fold. and it was very enjoyable. good day.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 657 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 292 342 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)