+ Reply to Thread
Page 588 of 657 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578 586 587 588 589 590 598 638 ... LastLast
Results 5,871 to 5,880 of 6565

Thread: The most important reasons that lead to the loss in forex trading?

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some people try to trade without stop loss, but it is sucidal to take such risks which we all already know ....
    It is unnecessary to indulge in that. Never try swing trading except if you know all that is required of it ....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    hello!!! guys welcome to forex.............i am telling u that i have made several times loses in forex.I got margin call 20 times so far trading in forex.But i could realize that greed led me to trade in forex.
    ye apke sath hi nhi sabhi traders ke sath hota hai sabkuch lalach hi hai jo poora profit kah jti hai aur forexme to kuch bhi nhi chhodti hai lalch ise control karne ko sekhna chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member masudraj is an unknown quantity at this point masudraj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I thank you are right , main thing is lack of practice and knowledge, Emotions is very harmful when you trade. first learn about forex, more practice, Control your emotion, use indicator, watch news then trade real account....i think This is right way to success of forex

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Pending prescribe installation provided by the broker, must possess a limited resoluteness. factual what you said, a pending position to get our sensibleness to get a lot of advantage. because we can unsealed a occupation at the maximal soprano or lowest soprano. And I hit tried it.

Junior Member timtim is an unknown quantity at this point timtim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think many resons loss forex tread. Than main resons that
    1. emotion
    2. Lack of knowledge
    3. Unknown money managment
    4. Lack of market knowledge.

Junior Member samcena33 is an unknown quantity at this point samcena33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think you have not given enough time to demo account because it will help you in controlling your emotions and apart from this learning is also the key to success as well in this field, so care is necessary

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    people who enters into the forex without proper training program fail.
    Another reason is that people don't understand that there is also a risk of loss iin trading.
    There is no trading without confidence and confidence comes after knowledge. If one has better knowledge he is more confident in trading.

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the forex trading we tend to all grasp that rules are vital therefore creating rule little doubt indicate that you just are discipline trader and additionally before beginning real trade a trader ought to create the trading set up 1st

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shero View Post
    really this is one of the most reason that lead us to destroy our accounts , I think the best solution to face this problem is setting a stop loss at the point of entry after achieving some profit .
    But what if we are not achieved profit in the position we have opened? it happens many times that after we enter the market starts moving immediately opposite to us, as if somebody is forcing it to go against our position. In such cases if our analysis is perfect we should with confidence and patience without bulging under fear of loosing and there by closing the order with loss.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Senior Member shero is an unknown quantity at this point shero's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxsabuj View Post
    The important reason in forex losing money is that greed and fear. The traders who lose most of them don't know the market entry and exit time. It is needed to gather forex lesson and forex market knowledge from losing money in the forex trading.
    really this is one of the most reason that lead us to destroy our accounts , I think the best solution to face this problem is setting a stop loss at the point of entry after achieving some profit .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 588 of 657 FirstFirst ... 88 488 538 578 586 587 588 589 590 598 638 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)