+ Reply to Thread
Page 653 of 657 FirstFirst ... 153 553 603 643 651 652 653 654 655 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,530 of 6565

Thread: The most important reasons that lead to the loss in forex trading?

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pipsdragon View Post
    i agree with you, sometime i ussualy use pending order. i put my pending order on support and ressistance level.
    especially when the price has been met then the daily range for the pending order was very nice to me personally because I often do that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    and not only that we could place the pending order position where we want because after all it is good to get the price we want
    i agree with you, sometime i ussualy use pending order. i put my pending order on support and ressistance level.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    and not only that we could place the pending order position where we want because after all it is good to get the price we want
    Exactly we can buy or sell a currency at a desired price by giving a pending order for the same as we desired and the order will be opened when the price touch the price we had set. However i sometimes find that the pending orders were nt open although the market movement touch the price i had set. which is quite frustrating.
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    pending order facility provided by the broker, must have a specific purpose.
    true what you said, a pending order to make our opportunity to get a lot of profit.
    because we can open a position at the highest price or lowest price.
    and I have proved it.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    ya is samay pending order jyada kam deta he. isliye main jyada tar samay pending order use karta hoon. price ko aur indicator ke through ek andaja lagaya ja sakta he. par ha agar big news aye to kuch garbar bhi ho sakta he.
    News ki wajah se zada tar trader news ke time pe trading avoid karte hai..small tradres ke liye aise time pe trade karna acha nahi hota..
    bade tarders news ke time pe zada paisa kamate hai kyunki unke pas experiance hota hai...
    Agar aap news me trade karna chahate hai ti stop loss aur take profit ka use karna bahut zaruri hai warna aap kafi loss me ja sakte ahi

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Pending orders plays veri vital role in forex trading..
    It allows you to open your trade at very good rate when you are not in front iof yur forex screen...
    Pending order with tp and sl will definitely enhance your trading profit
    pending order facility provided by the broker, must have a specific purpose.
    true what you said, a pending order to make our opportunity to get a lot of profit.
    because we can open a position at the highest price or lowest price.
    and I have proved it.

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    It allows you to open your trade at very good rate when you are not in front iof yur forex screen...
    but it also takes mental well if we do pending order
    and we are not at the computer

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Another big factor that brings looses are that we enter the trade when the price is already moved or it moves a little more and than again it moves against us and the result is loss.
    And using pending orders is very good.
    ya is samay pending order jyada kam deta he. isliye main jyada tar samay pending order use karta hoon. price ko aur indicator ke through ek andaja lagaya ja sakta he. par ha agar big news aye to kuch garbar bhi ho sakta he.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    if I am not accustomed to using pending orders because I had better do when the price according to my analysis, although not actually hurt to install the pending order
    its better way to trade instantly. but pending order are also very important for those who have limited time to trade. they can set an order as per his analysis and left it to check back later
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

+ Reply to Thread
Page 653 of 657 FirstFirst ... 153 553 603 643 651 652 653 654 655 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)