+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 657 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: The most important reasons that lead to the loss in forex trading?

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is usually on the list of primary issues men and women consult: perhaps there is a difference between Singapore forex currency trading along with other dealing classes on the planet? The result is in fact simply no. In case you will find distinctions, you will find solely really modest. By way of example, Singapore money could be much more salable in the Tokyo dealing classes because of the market place time. Of course, there is certainly your big difference inside currency exchange and its price out there. Apart from that, the treatment inside accomplishing forex trading is basically exactly the same.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the real reason trader have loss in forex is because can not controlling their emotion and do not know time to enter the market. Emotion is great factor lossing in forex but not to put SL and TP is also great factor i think because most of the newbie dont put SL which lead to them washout account because of thinking that price will return previous position but many of the time price come back after destroying ones account . so its very important to put sl also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market Mein a trader ko loss es Waqt Hota Hai Jab vah forex market Mein over trading Karta Hai forex market mein koi acchi strategy Nahin Hoti forex market Mein emotional trade karta hai aur trend ke against karta hai To vah forex market Mein loss karte hain aur forex market mein success nahin kar sakte

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trader ko forex market main market Hota Hai Jab vah market Mein bagair Trend ke trade Karta Hai yah vah trading Karta Hai yah market Mein naraj karta hai tu is Waqt is ko nuksan Hote Agar trader market Mein sabhasad trade Karen aur Trend ke mutabik trade karen to isko kabhi bhi nuksan nahin hoga

Member koplok will become famous soon enough koplok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good post.i think this post is very helpful for the new trader of the Forex market.I want to add with this i lose in the Forex market many time for my emotion and greedy.I think those are the main reason of lose in the Forex market.If you can not control this then you can not make good profit from here.I think emotion is the main enemy of losing in the Forex market. Within the beginning i'd been sometimes in hurry to firmly begin the trades however i'd been not expecting right levels. For the reason that days i led to firmly the lost virtually due to firmly lack of disciplines and while not any robust strategy and my account was virtually in loss. Never gathered any profit. Then i started the market analysis, adjusted my support level and strategy. Such steps led to firmly me to firmly profits n profits.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the reason why many people in the forex trading loss is due to a lack of discipline. I often have a lot of loss because it was never set a stop loss. sometimes, I also trading with overlot, so it ends with a margin call. but the one that affects us all the most is our trades is our psychology. It forces our hands to make mistakes and it`s is the most difficult problem to solve because we do not have full control of our emotions.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me the pessimum reasons of feat diminution in forex are emotions and greed. If we desist both these and exchange exclusive according to our mm and strategy and do not fell for revenge than i guess we can follow. the most important reason we loss in forex trading is we loss controll over your self and become greddy.we also become impatient in trading time .which bad for traders.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nothing else. I am a trader, they too, like brokerage fees better than broker spreads to charge fees, spread broker fees can be different from other accounts at any time and, because it is very good Apart from that there is no spread and think you know that there is a need to maintain that account simply. and spreads are important factors for forex trading. The lower the spread, the better for traders to trade. But there are some brokers that attract traders by offering a very low spread pip; even 0.1 pip but you will find some of them a scam.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the real reason trader have loss in forex is because can not controlling their emotion and do not know time to enter the market. i am fully agree with you and you selected the main main reason loss in forex trading. I think as a newbie not to put SL and TP and greed and less experience which lead more to washout a account although everywhere it noted that SL is must in forex if we want to trade long time here .

10. The Following User Says Thank You to lux For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotion is losing big factor forex, most of the beginners identify accounts thinking price because of that, so do not put the SL that lead to them, when I do not put a major factor that I think also the TP and SL, previous returns the position of the back up to the account after the destruction of what many of the price of the time comes. So arranged that the SL is also very important. inside fx trading enterprise there exists several plus more purpose regarding neglects inside fx trading enterprise, but also for diverse dealers neglects inside forex trading they may have diverse reasons behind neglects inside fx trading enterprise. therefore , if you would like acquire accomplishment inside fx trading enterprise then you certainly must 1st stay away from your current a weakness inside fx trading enterprise. you may then come to be accomplishment inside forex trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 657 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)