+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 510 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: How did trading change your life?

Member Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551 has a spectacular aura about Fahad551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading forex ne meri life change ki hai mujhy motivation kiya he earning karnw keh liye our is business me hoping and praying work nahi karti for example agr ham trade lagaty he our bad me luck par depends rehty hain our dua krty hain keh profit hojay to ye chiz work nhi karegy isiliye hame trading keh duran proper analysis karna chahye our money management ko dekhty howe trade lagana chahye yehi ak best tarika hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex business sey hum life change krtey hai. Es key lye hum ko forex market mai hard working krni hai aur forex market key rules ko under stand kra hai jis key bad ap forex market mai best prefom kr sakty ho aur forex business mai success full trader ban sakty ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kede View Post
    Forex ke business me trader apni life ko change kar skate hai kyunki yaha par achha profit karte hai to wo apni life ko change jaroor kar sakte hai ess business ko life time tak earning kar sakte hai lekin eske liye yaha par trader ko meh at karni hogi. of course my dear, I obviously believe that forex trading does change life cause the reward is very high and it can be traded with low investment and with high leverage and proper money management and advanced trading strategies like hedging and scalping ,traders can make profit and money does changes life.
    हमें कभी भी इस तरह के नाटकीय सामान का लक्ष्य नहीं रखना चाहिए क्योंकि यह बहुत जोखिम भरा होगा। हमें स्थिर और निरंतर आय का लक्ष्य रखना चाहिए और वास्तव में मैं यही करता हूं।उन उच्च गुणवत्ता वाले प्लेटफार्मों में से एक है जो वास्तव में आपके जीवन को बदल सकता है और इसका सबसे बड़ा बेंचमार्क यह है कि यह एक लाइसेंस प्राप्त फंड निवेश मंच है, इसलिए आपको सुरक्षा की कम से कम चिंता करनी होगी, जबकि लाभ क्षेत्र भी बहुत खुश करने के लिए विशाल है चीजों के साथ।

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I definitely agree with you and I also think forex can change our life ,it is right but it is also the right that without the skills ,it is not the possible at all ,so if we want to change the life then we should have to work hard ,then we will win. Forex trading has changed my life style and I am now always thinking about the market and I am loving to trade with the proper analysis. Forex trading is one of the largest trading business in the world and we all know that if we can trade with proper analysis of the market then we can make huge money

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ke business me trader apni life ko change kar skate hai kyunki yaha par achha profit karte hai to wo apni life ko change jaroor kar sakte hai ess business ko life time tak earning kar sakte hai lekin eske liye yaha par trader ko meh at karni hogi. of course my dear, I obviously believe that forex trading does change life cause the reward is very high and it can be traded with low investment and with high leverage and proper money management and advanced trading strategies like hedging and scalping ,traders can make profit and money does changes life.

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex has change my life, because it makes me like this business only , i do not like to work in other company or do other business. I think forex is the best suitable business for me, and it makes want to develop my trading skill everyday. Maybe forex still not give me much money yet, but this business has give me so much opportunity to have a good job and business it has changed both for good or for bad and to these there has been some reason why I have lost in so many ways I havent been able to rule the right direction so being sure that there is a chance for all of us to be really sure of what we are doing its a good chance for all os us to run a good market integration that promice a good working promise.

Member kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek has a spectacular aura about kakarek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Forex trading ne meri life pe bohat impact kia hai. Because mein aik private company mein kaam kerta hun aur mujhe kaam k doraan bohat ziada time milta hai iss lye mein apnay farigh time mein apnay mobile per forex trading kerta rehta hun aur iss k sath sath mein iss forum pe bhi posting kerta hun. When i think about this question, there are many changes in my life since i know about this business. Maybe i still dont get much money from forex, but forex trading have change my mind, change the way i am working, and many more. THis business have change my life style also

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, actually I also do believe i have been doing forex trading since last 4 years and it has changed my life a lot.Initially i lost few of my equity because of lack of experience..But as time progresses i manage to recover all my loss and then onwards i keep on earning good money .. yes dear personally to me I do consider that this business is full of emotional stress when you are not able to cope with it then you can make very depressed in every trade you for it I suggest that to understand fully how this business between the risks and benefits.

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Meri to life he chang ho gai hy ab to or kici fazool kam me dil he nai lagta or saturday, sunday buhat he bor guzarta hy q k markets jo close hoti hn. ab me buhat regular or practical hu apni trading me or wesy bhi life me.
    Forex will definitely change your life brother if you trade sincerely and you give enough time to forex market..
    I have seen various traders who take this platform very lightly and they ends up in loosing majority of their equity..
    But if yo manage your time and money properly,you will surely get profit in the end

Banned VikramSingh will become famous soon enough VikramSingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    We should never aim at such dramatic stuff because it will be too risky at all. We should aim for steady and continuous income and that is really what I do. All thanks to eInvestment. It is one of those high quality platforms that could really change your life and biggest benchmark of it is that it’s a licensed fund investment platform, so you have to be least concern of the safety while the profit zone is also gigantic to make one very pleased with things.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 510 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)