+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 510 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 ... LastLast
Results 4,901 to 4,910 of 5100

Thread: How did trading change your life?

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    forex is for those who are not financially free..and forex has change my life ,,after received my first profit in my hand i was so happyy..and forex makes me proud
    wow, how long your experience in forex trading?
    i think you are professional trader or successful trader because you has change your life, while i not yet can change my life, i still in basic of forex because i always makes mistake

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kanwaljit View Post
    trading gave me enough money to keep and maintain 9 girl friends, to have lots of fun with them, to enjoy life to the fullest and to help others when there is a need, trading forex gives good money if you follow the rules of the game

Hey dude you maintain 9 girl friends and also you help others so that means you must be making a lot of money in this market from trading.Wow brother now I am really jealous of you. LOL. Well continue your good work and never give up. BEST OF LUCK mate and it really changed your life I must say.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kanwaljit View Post
    trading gave me enough money to keep and maintain 9 girl friends, to have lots of fun with them, to enjoy life to the fullest and to help others when there is a need, trading forex gives good money if you follow the rules of the game
    forex is for those who are not financially free..and forex has change my life ,,after received my first profit in my hand i was so happyy..and forex makes me proud
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member kanwaljit is on a distinguished road kanwaljit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by motiurbd View Post
    Forex helps me to survive.. I was frustrated but not now anymore... this business is the only thing right now for my surviving.. I love everything about it.. even if I lose I dont care... Because I am improving day by day... And I know that oneday I will success in this business.. because everyday I am learning something new and thats helping me in my trading..
    you are good, you can handle your frustrating and wake up for get success...and of course we do not give up just for this condition...
    i ever thought to leave forex and back to my old job...but i could not do it, because i knew i could success with forex...step by step i passed all time with some experiences and then i realized that all need process to get it...
    do the best we can

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by miracle View Post
    trading is change my live forever. it give me hope for better future, although i face a lot of margin call i don't care as long as i can reach my financial freedom goal.
    trading ne bahut logo ki life ko badla hai
    maien bahut se aise trader dekhe hai jo kifinancially bahut weak the lekin fir trading se acha paisa kama gaye
    aur aise log bhi dekhe hai jinhone bahut paisa loose kiya
    apko bas aponi studies aur analysis achi rakhni chahaiye..iske bad apke pas paisa kamane ke bahut option ho jayenge forx me

Banned motiurbd will become famous soon enough motiurbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex helps me to survive.. I was frustrated but not now anymore... this business is the only thing right now for my surviving.. I love everything about it.. even if I lose I dont care... Because I am improving day by day... And I know that oneday I will success in this business.. because everyday I am learning something new and thats helping me in my trading..

Senior Member miracle is on a distinguished road miracle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading is change my live forever. it give me hope for better future, although i face a lot of margin call i don't care as long as i can reach my financial freedom goal.

Banned shah.zoor is on a distinguished road shah.zoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by speedy View Post
    Forex has changed my life in a way that now I try my best to sit in front of my PC instead of doing any work. I have left my walk and I am so interested in forex business that I hate the holidays of Saturday and Sunday.
    lol you seemed very addictive to forex trading. These two days are good to rest so its necessary for traders also to take rest. Business is good but business is not everything you have to give some time to your family as well.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aryan View Post
    Well if you are getting loss than i advise you not to deposit your account and keep practicing on demo because you still are not good enough to trade on real. But after some time when you realize that you are making consistent profits than you can turn to real account.Otherwise you can lose your money that you deposit.
    true friend, dont be greed to deposit again. if we are still to making deposit after getting loss its only make we loss again.
    we need refreshing ofter getting loss, and also must evaluation our trade. i think that all is part of our experience, so we must learn from that.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 491 of 510 FirstFirst ... 391 441 481 489 490 491 492 493 501 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)