+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 510 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: How did trading change your life?

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan ap is mein trade kar is mein apni life ko change kar sakte hain is mein apke pass expriences hona chahye tab ja kar ap is mein earn kar sakte hain forex se apko zada earning kar sakte hain apko is mein zada mehnat karni chahye tab ja kar ap is mein earn kar sakte hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-12-30), Experttrader (2018-12-30), forexrunner (2018-12-30), ntn (2018-12-31)

Member IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 305 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quite frankly a coin toss system will probably beat a lot of traders out there who are simply consistent losers. thats if you are placing equal tp and sl. The only thing that you should be down is the combined spread after a large number of trades. You only need to out perform a coin by a percent or so to make money although i was never that interested in statistics with trading. i prefer real time results.

There are to types of trader, those who think of it as science, statistics and excel spreadsheets. And those who thinks its art and crafts. Im more the art type

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IDEA For This Useful Post:

Beetel (2018-12-28), TARAN (2018-12-28), Taran007 (2018-12-28)

Member Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019 is a jewel in the rough Back2019's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading hamary life us waqat hi change kar sakty ha jab ham is ko proper learn karay agar ham is ko learn nahi karty ha tu hamay is se koi faida nahi ho ga is liye is ko proper learn kar hi life change ki ja sakty ha.

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually money can change our lifestyle. and forex trading is the best way to get money. although many things are not easily obtained from forex. someone needs great knowledge and analytical skills to become forex. I don't know whether I have that many skills or not, but somehow I also get large amounts of money from forex and that changes my life ... congratulations on trading guys.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bibit For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some people go parking from forex trading because it doesn't work for them, it changes their lives to bad but for some they all smile so that they change their lives positively, as for me, I would say I am equal now and hope to be better in not too long.

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really believe in long-term trading and we can do it better in the long run than the short term and the long term You may not get a quick profit but you might make a profit after a few months but that would be good enough that you might get in many trades short-term. after all, people have different ways, but the same goal to get profit is pretty good. just wait for special moments like the best traders

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex not only blessed my life with money but also saved my life from destruction .. It helped me to regain my honor, my own self-confidence .. So it wasn't just a job for me .. It became my passion .. I am an identity. I know that I am still a beginner compared to others, but I believe that in the near future I will be in the league of profitable forex traders ...

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been using forex for the past year and I am very happy to use it, it has changed my life completely I use it as part time but then also 4-6 hours a day, in starting I got a big loss due to lack of knowledge and experience after that I continued to use accounts demo and all then I see a change in my profit percentage, the best day for me is $ 70 in a few hours, I have attracted every week

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bumbung For This Useful Post:

Shahid78 (2018-12-25), Unregistered (3)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex forum sirf or sirf un ki life ko changer kerta hai jo es mien aa ker hard work kerty or jo es mien aa hard work na kerty hien wo es mien aa ker er flop ho jaty hien or es mien aa ker wo sirf apna time he waste kerty hien or in ko kuch bee fiada na hota hai or forex walo ka bee time zaya kerty hien.

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Connect009 (2018-12-30), Experttrader (2018-12-30), forexrunner (2018-12-30), gmails (2018-12-26), Shahid78 (2018-12-25), Unregistered (2)

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a very attractive business and is very popular among the people because of its easy approach. When a trader joins as a full time job, he is very involved in it. All concentration of traders is towards Forex business. some time the home life of traders is annoying because there is involvement in the forex business.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to anaku For This Useful Post:

Shahid78 (2018-12-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 510 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)