+ Reply to Thread
Page 756 of 809 FirstFirst ... 256 656 706 746 754 755 756 757 758 766 806 ... LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,560 of 8087

Thread: How to Identify the Good and True Trend

Senior Member boniez is on a distinguished road boniez's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aarti View Post
    Trend line is very useful for identify trend. Trader use higher timeframe and use trend line for identify market move. I use moving average for identify market trend it very good for me.
    be careful, because usually the trendline it will provide a trap, because sometimes the price can still move as they wish and I think sort of elliotwave pole movement is needed to be guidelines

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There atre many ways in which trend can be identified. Most reliable one is indicators. They will guide you the exact trrend. In my view self analysis is better and self experience and it is more effective to identify the trend and its formulation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member njoroge5 is on a distinguished road njoroge5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the best way to understand and knw a trend is by just having some good trades and knowing when it ends, trading requires a lot of time and can help you know what the marekt looks like, trading is good and making these kind of trades can help you in retiving more than you think. 4hrs chart and 1day chart period.

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many indiacators that help to find out the good trend..but this all depends upon the our knowledge ..if we are quite experienced then we have founded easily good trend without indicators..

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trend line is very useful for identify trend. Trader use higher timeframe and use trend line for identify market move. I use moving average for identify market trend it very good for me.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Moving average, bollinger band are very good indicator. Trader can identify market trend with using moving average. Fibonacci tool is also good for identify good support and resistance level.

Senior Member forexstudentforever1 is on a distinguished road forexstudentforever1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Victoryindia - To find a true trend you need to follow MACD'S Indication. and you need some other indicators which will just pop up like alert and it will give some kind of audio sound that trend is going up and when going down. No one gonna share these type of very cool,amazing more than wonderful indicator with you; you need to find it out by your self. I don't also have those I just heard from my guys. they ain't gonna share with me. they said the same stuff. Oh to follow a true trend you can follow NOISE FILTER, Trend filter etc.

Member terajana is on a distinguished road terajana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rathod View Post
    to be able to identify a trend with a good market price, we could use the help of several indicators. I would prefer to use indicators of MA 200 in the timeframe h4 to see the market trend is under way. very important to know the trend, because we have to follow the trend to make a profit
    price movements are seen in the chart often gives our assumptions about the direction of the trend going on the market ..
    but some movement is happening in the chart, often deceive us and sometimes instead of the actual trend ..

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that using a line chart will help you see the true trend. Use a Line chart with the D1 timeframe and you will see the price direction for the larger period of time. You will also be able to observe corrections on the 4hr time frame too. This is how to identify the good and true trend.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aap ki baat sahi hai. trend find karne k liye hame ache se trand study karni padegi.
    indicators ke baare main mere kuch alag view hai.
    indicators late signal dete hai jabki manually ham jaldi tend ka pata laga sakte hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 756 of 809 FirstFirst ... 256 656 706 746 754 755 756 757 758 766 806 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)