+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 809 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Identify the Good and True Trend

Member smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx has a spectacular aura about smsfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be able to identify trends with good market prices, we can use the help of some indicators. I prefer to use the indicator MA 200 in the h4 timeframe to see the ongoing market trends. very important to know the trend, because we have to follow the trend to make a profit and I use 200 EMA to recognize the trend ... this is the best and most important tool that I always use. From the first day ... 200 EMA has been my first indicator and to this day I have never left it in any system. For fear of congestion I changed my EMA into SMMA when I tried to understand the points of support and strong resistance. Try opening the lid near 34SMA to recognize intraday trends ... you will be amazed by the results.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to smsfx For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11), Unregistered (2)

Banned Yahoo is on a distinguished road Yahoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is very difficult to identify the trend of trading,in other hand a great treader also knows the true trade trend and he is deeply watching the market and also have a great knowledge about that trading and he is also using his experince in this field.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Yahoo For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11)

Member akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 994 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir jab tak trader trend ko identify nahi karta wo perfect trading nahi kar satka and forex aik online business hay es kay trend ko idientify karnay kay liay analysis main good skill ka hona zaroori hay. so hum only analysis say hi identify kar saktay hain.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to akr For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-06-25), nadia (2018-06-25), Raja551 (2018-06-27), rehanayaz (2018-06-22), sakigbest (2018-06-26)

Banned Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali is a jewel in the rough Tayyabali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trend useful hotey hain aap ko market mai trade opening mai aap in ko demand aur supply base pey judge kar saktey hain k ye true hain k false lekin aap ko in pey zyada dependent nahi hona chahiye aur just in sey hint ley kar work out karna chahiye aur apney trading knowledge aur experience ko zyada utilize karna chahiye.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tayyabali For This Useful Post:

tayyab4ptc (2018-06-12)

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trends are a fact in the forex market. It's hard for me to know the market trends. I see trading opening a buy position when the market goes down under direction. But I see they lose more and open more long positions. And the market is down more and more and they will disappear. and you're right as if you're a new bie You do not have to be confused by using different indicators You can learn these indicators with the passage of time, you just need to learn moving and stochastic averages to learn and try to understand the trend by using indicators this.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to hogaman For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I make trend analysis using average travel, average supply and demand will affect price movements in the market, and form a trend, the first thing to know is risky, if you want a small risk, we suggest you make a profit target and a portion It is always wise to enter the market before starting a trend. Because if BB has widened it means a strong trend. And if we enter the trade, there may also be a possibility for a trend to stop or reverse. so the compressed BB shows soon the big trend will break.

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best method to ensure that we can identify trends in the market is to use a chart where we can see that when we are dealing in trading we first have to identify the chart and then make sure that we can co connect it using the H1 and M1 charts. When these two graphs say the same thing then we are confident that the trend is clear and we can continue the transaction. and I think the H4 H4 chart is great for predicting trends but they certainly do not show a small movement in the trend so for that we should even visit the M15 and M5 charts, this is what I think I am right if I am wrong.

Member tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur will become famous soon enough tu ur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you want to know which one is a good and true trend, it depends on how you use the right indicators. There are many very useful indicators, you can choose the one that works best for you. The best way to find a good trend is to apply the right technical studies while predicting it.
    There are various techniques that you can apply to find the right market trends.

Member sukronfx will become famous soon enough sukronfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    well mujai itna nai hai knowledge about good trends and bad trends, but mairai hisab sai, if we note the intrest level and about any economic news release we can find the trend and suddenly o news ji ati hai for the trend change hojata hi almost 100 pips moved karun hi .. mai to eek bar shock hogiya jub payday news list aya tha .. it changed the trend with in a few minutes and trade one way. as the popular saying that the trend is a good friend and always follow the trend. One can use all available tools such as charts and different market indicators to identify good trends and then he can redeem them.

Member dingding will become famous soon enough dingding's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm a beginner, so most of the time I choose the trend in the wrong time. But sometimes it's perfect. Normally, I use some indicators to find trends. The zigzag indicator is the most common indicator used to find trends. one of the simplest tools to determine trends in the forex market is to draw a trend line. trendlines will not only help us set the trend direction plus also identify the support and resistance. not so easy to predict trends in forex, the best way would be to follow the movement carefully watch also analytical studies or previous market movements

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 809 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)