+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 809 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 8087

Thread: How to Identify the Good and True Trend

Banned otongtompel29 is an unknown quantity at this point otongtompel29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Most of us are unable to assess the pattern with M5 graph. We can suggest a fantastic pattern in only H1 as well as H4 graph. Basically M5 graph is perfect for scalpers. When you want some sort of pattern as well as need to drive after that it it is advisable to discover only H1 as well as H4 graph.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vetman85 is on a distinguished road vetman85's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As we know, there are many indicators in forex which helps you to predict the trend, i think identifying the true trend can be done through higher timeframes like daily. Good trend can be identified through 4 hour timeframe in correspondence with the daily. Higher highs and highers lows (uptrend), lower highs and lower lows (downtrend) and if none of that then sideways.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned SunnyGB is an unknown quantity at this point SunnyGB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rajuonline View Post
    aap agar indicator use kar rehe ho aur support resistence ke tor pe trde karte ho to friday or chutti ke din ko chorke agar aapko strong signal mile to aap ek acche or true trend ,me enter karne ja rahe ho. bas apne knowledge or indicator hi aapko bata sakta he good and true trend ke bare me.
    agreed withu bro. first thing first

Senior Member algo is an unknown quantity at this point algo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It can depend on to determine something useful of all has led to gains / losses of the early exchanges and improvement , and all of these indicators can be combined to see the trend going.

Member Cmed is on a distinguished road Cmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have tried it but i still confuse to combine technical and fundamental analysis and even higher time time frame and then look at the price ,you can also candlestick patterns to determine the future trend.

Banned jutt786 is an unknown quantity at this point jutt786's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think its all about of your good knowledge and good experience about forex trading working if you working is well and hard then you know about forex trading everything but learning well about forex trading so here more you learn well more you earn well in forex and more you get good success in short time,,,

Senior Member sunsilk is an unknown quantity at this point sunsilk's Avatar
    Thanks
    there will be large amount of indicators within the market who can facilitate to firmly establish a powerful trend.
    sometimes adx may be a smart indicator who can say the strength or trend. with addition to firmly it macd, bollinger bands can facilitate to firmly establish a powerful trend.

Senior Member shazad is an unknown quantity at this point shazad's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear I try to identifier current trend using MA if Ma flat that mean sideway. if MA move down or up that trending. but i didn't know how to identify next wave?
    hope its help man..

Banned gibon is an unknown quantity at this point gibon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Forex Trading is one of the attractive business for learning. It includes also Money Management, Global Knowledge Economy, Tips and Trick and also Automatic Trading .

Senior Member ahlam is an unknown quantity at this point ahlam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading with eyes and brains means we are trading with a good analysis.
    and trading with heart and feelings means we are depending more on
    luck and its betting i guess. so the results will always be different...........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 809 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)