+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 809 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 8087

Thread: How to Identify the Good and True Trend

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai market mein trend ko identify karne ka bas yehi ek tarika hai ki hum log market ko achi tarah se analysis karke hi trading kare, market ko analysis karne se hum log jarur yaha par badiya entry point le paate hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member Kwaliullah is an unknown quantity at this point Kwaliullah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    From the beginning I was acquainted with the forex world, I was so interested. I think Forex Trading is one of the attractive business for learning. It includes also Money Management, Global Knowledge Economy, Tips and Trick and also Automatic Trading ( EA ). In addition, with minimal capital We Can start online trading.

I was learning from senior in forum, maybe one of them is you. But till now I still have a problem that I can not solve and understand is trend. I have not found an answer that really satisfy my logical thinking. This issue is very important and I must immediately to understand. And the problem is the technique how to Identify true trends.

we can identify the good trends by watching international news . and politics news because it have too strong effect on it. as due to donal's speech the market drop to quick and had bad effect on the market. so i think if we wanna do best prediction about market we have be in touch with news1

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member arshad420 is an unknown quantity at this point arshad420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    je han dear friend mujy ab atna to experience ho gua hai k good trand ko dakh kr osy phchan skon yah koi zuada mushkil kam nhi bus long term ka chat man easy dakh skty hin or is ko fallow kr skty hin ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to arshad420 For This Useful Post:

ashisol (2017-07-31)

Member Nasirmahmood is an unknown quantity at this point Nasirmahmood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can know the trend by moving average time factor is also a good factor . most importantly you must have technical studies and with the help of indicators you may know the moving trend in forex market.

Banned senior is on a distinguished road senior's Avatar
    Thanks
    It's hard to determine the profitable ones since all which bring a big profit/loss in forex start with positive signs and an increase ,you can identify those relying on your experience and there are no real signs on how it will go.

Junior Member aoubidf is an unknown quantity at this point aoubidf's Avatar
    Thanks
    1 BB will widen up
    2 check candlestick for a strong reversal signal, if it happens
    3 check stochastic, wait for the lines to cross and go down from 80 & above to sell or go up from 20 & below to buy
    4 rsi should be dipping from 70 or above to sell or move up from 30 or below to buy
    if the above conditions satisfy trend starting, wait for the next candlestick to confirm (going along the trend) buy now

Senior Member mikum is an unknown quantity at this point mikum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We would like much better knowledge about technical analysis to understand good and accurate trend. U also could use a few indicator with regard to technical analysis. I also make use of moving average indicator and MACD indicator. A few EA also assist all of us all with regard to trend analysis.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The trader should avoid false signals when executing an operation. In many occasions he wants to identify the true tendency but the false signals cause losses. The trader must use the combination of tools to achieve a precise verdict. In my case, I use moving averages and trend lines to do this job.

Member pashmina is an unknown quantity at this point pashmina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually ADX is a good indicator which will say the strength or trend.with addition to it MACD,Bollinger bands will help to identify a good trend.i liitle confused how to use bollinger band, because i never use it before.there are lot of indicators in the market which will help to identify a good trend.

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear forex trading mein trend bhout important role play karta hai dear jab hamen forex market se true trend maloom kar lengy to phar hum achi earning kar payengy trend maloom karny k liye strategy ka hona zarori hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 809 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)