+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 910 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 9096

Thread: Daily profit in forex, possible or impossible?

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, it is certainly which for me Id like to believe forex is a very risky business and it is not hundred percent sure that we shall earn profit on daily basis this is such kind of business sometime market totally moves against our trades. so daily profit earning in forex trading is impossible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,208 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me daily profit karna bahut he mushkil hai,trader ko esme market me sabb ache se samajhna chahiye,trader esme jetna market me knwledge banayenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakenga aur usko entry ke liye wait karna chahiye..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Tozammel786 is an unknown quantity at this point Tozammel786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Obviously possible. In fact most of the traders are day trader. So, if you are thinking about making daily profit it's definitely possible. But you must remember, every day is not gonna be your lucky day. There will be some hard day and some good day. So, don;t be upset in hard time, because after dark, there will be always light.

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Daily profit is possible, if you can trade in the forex market well of course you can make daily profit, is not that you won't be losing, of course you will lose but as a good trader you can make your income greater than you losing everyday that's how good traders get daily profit from this market.

Senior Member fakit is an unknown quantity at this point fakit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, naturally in forex trading Id like to consider nothing is impossible in this world and in insta forex daily profit is too possible in forecx market.all you require a knowledge ,experience and skill in trading..then you could have regular profits in forex market.

Senior Member vite is an unknown quantity at this point vite's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well in fact my dear, I agree with you and i definitely can find it is possible actually i nthe sense if we will trade with the proper skills and knowledge then we can make easily profit daily otherwise we cannot make the profit in the forex daily if we do not have the good skills.

Member Honest is an unknown quantity at this point Honest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is possible in forex trade for you to make profit daily in your trade because I have see a lot of traders that are really making good profit in forex trade daily in their trade so it is possible for you also to make profit daily but you have to be good in the market.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my friend, for the traders in forex trading, I personally think daily profit is very much possible in forex market.I have seen various traders who used to earn good amount of money in the interval of 15-25 pips . You can manage to trade various times in a day if you are going for small profit..

Member ponanandan2017 is an unknown quantity at this point ponanandan2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading business is risk business.in the beginning stage of forex trading , every day profit making is hard, so, you will make the profit with good time to trade, so, you will improve your trading skill then do this work

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai main ek baat 100% ke sath bol sakta hoon yaha par daily profits impossible hai chahe to aap 1 pips target par hi kyun na kaam kare, trade kafi baar aisa hota hai entry lete hi profits ki aur jata hi nahi loss hone lag jate hai bhai.
    yaha par trader daily profits nahi le sakta hai trader yaha par daily nahi kama sakta hai yaha par risk hi itna hai ki trader yaha par daily nahi kama sakta hai trader ko yaha par bohot samjhdari ke sath kaam karna hota hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 910 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)