+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Which online payment processor you like the most?

Senior Member atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana will become famous soon enough atifrana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Online Payment processors to bohat sare hain or Insta Forex trading account me b lambi list mojood hai deposit or withdraw k liye or sub hi ache or trusted hain means Insta ne deakh bhall k in ko add kia hai or waise to maine kai aik try kere hain un ko use kera hai but jo mjhe sub se acha laga or sub se easy fast or trusted laga woh Skrill( Money Booker) hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    moneybooker best hai bai es mai hum easily money withdraw kar sakte hai easy deposit kar sakte hai
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Member mdeamran is an unknown quantity at this point mdeamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like that insta forex money transfer, Mcash System.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member raedsagga is on a distinguished road raedsagga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not think payza is allowed now but you can ask an exchanger most of exchangers take a percent from 10% to 20% so you can discuss with some one and he will make the deposit for you (pm me if you want a payza / liberty exchanger with 15% )

Junior Member tony_adi is an unknown quantity at this point tony_adi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I just want to suggesting to all people in around the world, Don't ever to make transaction in Payment Processor origin from USA, Australia, Europe. It will be a disaster for you..

Senior Member Ali110 is an unknown quantity at this point Ali110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there were times when i was in love with liberty reserve but since its been down now i am using payza,perfect money,webmoney,moneybookers and paytoo.every payment processors services vary from country to country.paypal is an example.its the most trusted and recgnised payment processors in the world but has no service in pakistan.so pakistani users have to look for alternatives.payza is my favourite because i mausing it without any trouble.verification was fast and the transfers are rapid.

Member waqasmanzor is an unknown quantity at this point waqasmanzor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main na sub payment ka laye money booker ko like kayea hain money booker ka payment system muje sub sa zayda acha lagta hain is ka charger be bohat kam hain aur ja kafi secure hain is laye main is ko bohat like karta ho

Banned bennyforex is an unknown quantity at this point bennyforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    liberty reserve is the best to me ... its free of verifications adn also is secure many of my friends also prefer liberty over paypal and alertpay .I am not able to use paypal because I dont have any credit card for that reason liberty reserve is the best option

Member sohailnazir is an unknown quantity at this point sohailnazir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all of online payment processors have same rules and fees same time for withdrawal or deposit so I think there is no favorite online processor and especially after the incident of liberty reserve I don't prefer online payment processor.

Member shawon04 is an unknown quantity at this point shawon04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course brother forex is the business for every one and it is the vary good business in the world so I can say to you forex is the most popular business many people is doing the forex in the online....................

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open