+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Which online payment processor you like the most?

Member Ramlan Fs is an unknown quantity at this point Ramlan Fs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this case I liked liberty reserve in carrying out these activities by using it then I have a simple way to create good profits and true in these activities properly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex sey payment with draw krna kafi easy hai app kisi b method sey forex sey payment withdraw
    kr saktey hain mein tou liberty reserve sey payment withdraw krwata hoon our mein liberty reserve
    sey payment withdraw krawana like krta hoon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Mobile786 is an unknown quantity at this point Mobile786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes my dear, money brookers are best for money processing for me, becouse when i withdraw my money through the money brookers i don't need any cradit card to get the money.

Senior Member mu3 is an unknown quantity at this point mu3's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear mai ney money booker ka name fist time suna hai mai to withdra kay liey leberty reserve ka use kerta hon likn ap ney jo bat btai hai kay money bookr cribit card sey verify ho jata hai ye to ak buhat achi baat hai mai lr kay doller sell kerta hon is waja sey ctoti be hoti hai

Senior Member a555 is an unknown quantity at this point a555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    all the payment process are authentic and trust able and have the good reputation in the market but the main difference from which the peoples like to trade is to have the low depositing charging, fastest way of transaction and all these thing are found in the liberty reserve i prefer the liberty reserve then all of the payment process

Senior Member luvestruck7 is an unknown quantity at this point luvestruck7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jowaljawil View Post
    hello guys, i have some online payment processor account, starting from paypal, moneybookers, skrill, payza and libery reserve. but moneybookers is my favourite because i dont need credit card to get it verified. what about you?
    I am having paypal, money booker and liberty reserve, but till today i have not used Liberty reserve as I have lost my pass word and the verification process is getting so difficult to access my account. I hate the customer service department of Liberty reserve.
    Now days Paypal also does not required credit card to get verified and I am happy with both Paypal and moneybooker but the charges of moneybooker is little higher than Paypal while transferring money to my bank account.

Senior Member mr.ctn is an unknown quantity at this point mr.ctn's Avatar
    Thanks
    mei liberty reserve ko like karta hun kio kay wp bohat aasaan way say money tranffer karti hay koi problem nai hoti aur bohat jaldi aap ko amount mil jati hay aur iss kay charges bi kam hain baki sab payment processors say.

Senior Member fan786 is an unknown quantity at this point fan786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main online section kay liye money bookers account use karta hon. yah aik aasa payment process hai ju humain her tarha ki safty provide karta ha. yeh transction second main karta hai. is waja say main is ko buhat pasaand karta hon

Senior Member taxo is on a distinguished road taxo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Waisay tu payment processer buht sy hain but I like the payza service because payza servise fast aur trustable hai aur buht jaldi payment transfer ho jati hai aur sub sy important kay dollars aur euros avialable hoty hain easiLy so payza best for me and payza debit and credit card also available

Member fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, moneybookers is smart too and that i have one, in addition to libertyreserve is a very good e payment proccessor and no would like credit card out to verification our account. and about paypal. i'm undecided about it, and my account is not verified.
    Be a Simple Trader | My Blogs | Android Device Manager

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fuadyp For This Useful Post:

lucky mufti (2013-06-04)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open