+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Thread: Which online payment processor you like the most?

Senior Member ansi09 is an unknown quantity at this point ansi09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My personal experience dealing with Payza especially, i would say am so satisfied with their service, especially their great Refund policy. I also like Payza so much more since they release their Visa Debit Card, which has been very helpful in my ATM's withdrawing, everything is going so smooth with them so far. So my best candidate in word's best payment processor for me, from where i live, is differently Payza.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abnoman is an unknown quantity at this point abnoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear brother i like all electronic payment manhood. But i like must livery reseve and moneybokers. So you wish which payment method do u like most?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member k.fateha is an unknown quantity at this point k.fateha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    yes, moneybookers is good too and i have one, and also libertyreserve is a good e payment proccessor and no need credit card to verification our account...
    and about paypal...i am not sure about it,,,and my account is never verified..
    Friends thanks for useful information. I already tried AlertPay and Paypal. But I am fail in both side due to verification. Because I have or had no credit card. Now I will try "moneybookers" and "libertyreserve". Is these service are available for my country Bangladesh. Please if possible write some details.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to k.fateha For This Useful Post:

Yazan Gharaibeh (2012-12-09)

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, moneybookers is good too and i have one, and also libertyreserve is a good e payment proccessor and no need credit card to verification our account...
    and about paypal...i am not sure about it,,,and my account is never verified..
    do the best we can

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

k.fateha (2012-09-10), md.ifty04 (2012-09-16)

Member nasim39 is on a distinguished road nasim39's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nice...I have some online payment processor account Not only Forex but have a more account online.but different way I have a need credit card to get it verified.

Junior Member nymukta is an unknown quantity at this point nymukta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like the Liberty Reserve most. It's simply awesome. I also tried webmoney and payza. but what I actually realized the LR is the best one to use on a continuous basis. Its easy to use and it charges low fees. For webmoney the verification method is a bit tricky.

I do online jobs and i get paid by LR from almost everywhere. Me and LR, best friends forever. hahaha.

Thank you

Member jowaljawil is an unknown quantity at this point jowaljawil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Which online payment processor you like the most?

hello guys, i have some online payment processor account, starting from paypal, moneybookers, skrill, payza and libery reserve. but moneybookers is my favourite because i dont need credit card to get it verified. what about you?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jowaljawil For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open