+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 199 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Steps that must take before or after trading...newbies just look out it.

Member harshsagi has a spectacular aura about harshsagi has a spectacular aura about harshsagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your post is vey useful and give me a boost to start a trade now i work on this methods to start with the trade and execute it we have to overcome it quickly if we want to progress ahead. and with consistently trading this will be over soon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24 is a name known to all Backbonn24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 1
    You do not feel the real trading in a demo account and i think is the best way is to immediately enter the real account even though it accounts cent then we must need information so always ready to get and take anywhere.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz has a spectacular aura about Hamza aziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Don't increase the lot size. be calm and patience and don"t be greedy in forex. Not open too much trades at a time. Open trades one by one. you have to decide whether to buy or sell the stock.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very nice post for many traders, except for the actual newbie It�s workable and any kind of newbie could get success if she or he might strictly adhere to the actual rules. I think good money management, emotion management and trade along with trends can make a trader successful on forex trading. I do not make use of or even read news with regard to trading. This confuses me personally. On my openion, why utilize the news if the actual candles informs all of the tale about market? Trading using the news can be a profitable bt discovering a trade along with news is actually very hard since the impact of the actual news may not end up being noticed upon the chart because soon as it�s released.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai acha profit earn krna hai tou es key lye ap ko market mai achi planning krna aur market mai zada waqat spend krna hai. jis sey ap forex market mai achi earning hasil kr sakty ho.

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    A new trader must take the following steps before going live:
    1. Understand the Market
    2. Learn technical analysis.
    3. Understand trading platform
    4. Make a risk management plan.
    5. Perform demo testing.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thats really a great information and guidance for newbies and they should follow these things to have a good trade, but unfortunately most of newbies dont follow the basic things and make losses and after having losses they realize that they should follow all the necessary things but if they followed before having losses they could save their money. ap ki kohoi sab baatin sahi he lekin is me aik khas baat ye he k ap ko is me sab se pehly to is me apny ap ko is me itni ziada learning kerni chahiye k ap ko kisi se pochny ki zarorat bhi na pry but jab ap is me seekhain ge to ap ko is me or bhi maza aany lag jay ga

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think these people should adhere to if there is actually good content material and if very enable them to and i think we ought to very assist one another. and if we this kind of mentality to assist newbie after that there will end up being good atmosphere along with a happy family right listed below. well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that traders who get a lot of loss in trading should be an evaluation of the results he gets, and can improve their ability to make trades so they can get better results in subsequent trading. they also must have good mental order to survive in this business.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,you topic is much helpful for the newbies and also the old Forex traders ,but I think most of the Forex traders also know many things about the gaining success on the business but we can not follow the rules and discipline and also doing trade with our emotion and greed and can not be gaining success on the business. Forex Trading main Trader ko in steps ko follow krna hy aor Trader ko chy woh in step ko follow kary aor Forex Trading main learning kary Forex Trading ko thek tarah sy analysis kary aor FOrex Trading main indicators ko smj kar Trading kary earning ho gy

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i very well agree with u points however away of all of the points there is actually one that�s really well worthy of stressing actually additional which happens to be the case of traders getting aspect whenever trading because this really is dangerous and will typically build u to trade towards the actual trend and this particular typically time will result on losing money instead of making a few. nice post and a stepbystep manual to so forex trading successfully. an additional important factor is actually prevent emotional trading and try to open one position in a time apart from becoming greedy trader. as a result of typically we adhere to the actual trend and open many jobs in a similar time and lastly lost while not having the ability to manage these jobs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 199 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)