+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 199 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: Steps that must take before or after trading...newbies just look out it.

Member charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji has a spectacular aura about charji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before place any kind of trade each one should adhere to the listed actions : Evaluate the actual candlestick (H1, H4 & D1 ), chart design, trend line and so on. When study all of this he or sthis individual will understand the actual entry & exit point of any kind of trade also understand the actual stop loss point of which trade. He or sthis individual have to aware about any kind of connected news regarding that day.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to charji For This Useful Post:

douglas (2020-07-14), serangan (2020-07-12)

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    repeat those mistakes and will surely come out from all his lossesit must help beginners becsuse basic concepts and some more deeply points are covers in this topic.thanx for sharing it with us and specially for newbies. So every trader sould analysie his loss properly and then should ,move o Good information about trading is one thing that you have get and you have to know how to apply I recognize that all newbie might not be as good in making money through forex trading but if the information is available at a certain time like the news you can easily forsee some movement that might be valuable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sardi For This Useful Post:

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think newbies should trade along with discipline. First these people should view news and tag the actual time of unharness of just about almost most news on chart and established alarm to the confident people 5 min. prior to unharness time after that simply sit on front of monitor whenever u right listed below the actual alarm. View the actual market with regard to news to show the result. Instantly place u orders along with take profit and stope lose settings.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ik yar For This Useful Post:

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    23 ghantay may kisi bi kar sakta hy forex may trading karnay may wqt ki koi pabandui nahi hy and better trader wo hy jo market ki movement ko dekh kary kiyu kay market timing trade kay hisab say oonch nich hoti hy or better trader wo hy tarding se achi earning hasil kerna chete hain to ap ko chehe ke ap sub se pehle learn ker lenn then jab bi koi trading session open ya close ho then ap log iss main trade kero kynke iss waqt market tazz hoti hi iss lye ap asni se profi hasil .

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hamdani For This Useful Post:

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To turn out to be good traders, there are a few actions that should be passed as a result of there is actually no one that might turn out to be successful traders immediately. On the actual first time, traders should obtain a lot of knowledges about forex after that these people should implement every strategy that they've discovered in to demo account to obtain experiences. And after that, they might enter in to real account to teach psychology management.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before we make a transaction, should we see market conditions, if we had been familiar with the current market conditions, we can implement a suitable strategy, and we also have to determine the risk of any open trading positions, using TP and SL in accordance with the plan, if we have gained the advantage, we can close the trading position, and never act greedy

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    The main factor which I discovered through the following pointers isn�t to take attributes on forex trading. Normally I think that I am a BEAR, which means which I ought to constantly trade once the market goes lower. As a result of of this particular I sell the majority of of the actual time actually whenever there is actually a lengthy term uptrend. It�s triggered me personally a few couple of manages to lose however currently I understand much better.

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    Good steps for Newbies . In steps ki wajah se ho skata hai newbie ko start trading me kam loss ho , aap ko time frame H1 rakhna chahiye meray khiyal se q k by default to H4 hai lekin H1 aap ko trend change honay me jald hi bata denay me help karta hai.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main factor which I discovered through the following pointers isn�t to take attributes on forex trading. Normally I think that I am a BEAR, which means which I ought to constantly trade once the market goes lower. As a result of of this particular I sell the majority of of the actual time actually whenever there is actually a lengthy term uptrend. It�s triggered me personally a few couple of manages to lose however currently I understand much better.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tikukur For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-30)

Member greek will become famous soon enough greek will become famous soon enough greek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some traders are usually very rusty and it takes really tough and hard time to understand for the good we know for traders are always suppose to make the good we knpw out there there is a chance that when we trade forex we have to work on it its usally takes the same we can work in the same and we can do a lot of work when it comes to trading forex in a much profund way of trading forex

16. The Following User Says Thank You to greek For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 199 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)