+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 199 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Steps that must take before or after trading...newbies just look out it.

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Great advices , but in my opinion the important thing is to follow your trading rules strictly , the discipline is very important in this business and without it you will never be a professional trader , a lot of traders don't follow the rules and they wonder why they can't make a profit in the end. This we can do well if we properly direct use this method to be a result that we use is tasteless be a direct result of what we use. Directly we should we strive to be more things that we use these results to be more we use is becoming more aware of our results is becoming more than the results that we use is becoming more delicious than this result.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the first you have to understand the news that are pending and which can harm you in all your trades so look for the economic calender before you trade and make sure that you run the market with a good stance to trade the market and so the value of each one trader is to show us the working principle of trades in the forex trading you must look in before the trade weather it time to trade or not if you see that it is the trading time then you must take position and place an order according to your experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With relation to. In fact, this type of twine is probably as important to me personally. Good news is often a big element in relation to sets. Modern foreign exchange is quite useful in relation to media. If you are using a time limit of m15 or less, then on that period you should close the actual trade. Dear me in Forex, I always believe that it is very important for the trader to make a stop loss.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by kede View Post
    Trading start karnay say pehlay hamain is main aik look chart pay dalni hay kay aaj ka chart hamain kia kehat hay kay trend kis side main jaye ga or ham nay kis trah say is main trade karna hay t ham is main prpfot kama skain gay gy or trading kay bad hamain apni ghaltion pay nazar dalni hay agr hui hay to post more information for new bies like this that should be help something for newbie if they follow little bit and wait how the market response to the news as we could have one in the positioning of trade and result on our account Patal
    इस तरह की सुतली एक प्रभावी ज्ञान है, जिसमें नवदंपत्तियों का संबंध है। वास्तव में संभवतः इस तरह की सुतली मेरे लिए व्यक्तिगत रूप से उसी तरह महत्वपूर्ण है। अच्छी खबर अक्सर सेट के संबंध में एक बड़ा तत्व है। आधुनिक विदेशी मुद्रा मीडिया के संबंध में काफी उपयोगी है। यदि आप m15 या उससे कम समय सीमा का उपयोग कर रहे हैं तो उस अवधि पर आपको वास्तविक व्यापार को बंद करना चाहिए। मुझे विदेशी मुद्रा में प्रिय मैं हमेशा यह मानता हूं कि व्यापारी को स्टॉप लॉस लगाने के लिए बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading start karnay say pehlay hamain is main aik look chart pay dalni hay kay aaj ka chart hamain kia kehat hay kay trend kis side main jaye ga or ham nay kis trah say is main trade karna hay t ham is main prpfot kama skain gay gy or trading kay bad hamain apni ghaltion pay nazar dalni hay agr hui hay to post more information for new bies like this that should be help something for newbie if they follow little bit and wait how the market response to the news as we could have one in the positioning of trade and result on our account Patal

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well my dear of course I do believe the major thing that I learned from these tips is never to take sides in forex trading. Naturally I feel that I am a BEAR, meaning that I should always trade when the market is going down. Because of this I sell most of the time even when there is a long term uptrend. It has caused me some few loses but now I know better.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this kind of twine is an effective knowledge with regard to newbies. truly possibly this kind of twine is vital fir me personally likewise. good news is often a big element with regard to set. the modern is quite useful with regard to foreign exchange media. yes on that period you ought to close up the actual trade if you are using m15 or even lower time frame. dear to me in forex I always believe to follow this it is very important for a trader to place stop loss and take profits before he performs his trade and after the trade is over they should first look if they made profits or loss and if loss then they should try to find the cause of the loss and try to fix it .

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sahi baat kahi hai aapne trading karne se pahle humen sabhi economic news ko watch karna hoga aur high impact wale news ko to maine puri analysis karani hogi, agar news par trading ki experience to trading karani chahiye nahi to news ke time trading se avoid karani chahiye. steps must be taken before the opening of trading positions, we have to do a market analysis, we have to predict accurately the direction the market is going to move, we should wait until the market trend looks, and we must strive to follow market trends in order to avoid mistakes

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji forex ek acha bussiness hai hum es kam mai sab kuch hsal kar sakte hai es kam mai ek he din mai trillion dollar tak ki money lost hoti hai jo trder es kam mai acha experience hasal nai karte hai wo es kam mai acha experience se trde nai karte hai wo es kam mai loss karte hai bai saab ji forex ek worldwide bussiness hai hum es kam mai sab kuch hsal kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai bai saab ji

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the gratest way to work in forex is to know how the trades in the market has shown the greater channels and we have to work the best working process that works well in trades we have to work well. Forex trading me agar trader new hai to sabse is business me usay learning karni hoti hai or jitni jada time vo demo account me trade karta hai usay trading ki achi knowledge or market ki movements kay baaray me bhi maul ho jata hai isliye usay sabse learning or tarding expereince ko gain karna hota hai tabhi real trade achi tarah se kar sakta hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 199 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)