+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 199 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1982

Thread: Steps that must take before or after trading...newbies just look out it.

Banned Sam001 is on a distinguished road Sam001's Avatar
    Thanks
    Steps are also be used for the source of the method of the taken for the trading are very newbies of the plus method of the source of tech lies of the force that can be used for the force method that can be source for the that can be technicaly for in that can be used by another source...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that newbies should have the basic knowledge about forex trading before they join forex. Then they need to work on the demo trading account for practice and learning. Then they can be able to start real trading on the real account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loti is an unknown quantity at this point loti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that these steps must be followed by all the traders that are here in forex business , but I think that all traders must also focus on money management skills, they should how to manage their account during their trade and how to get full benefit of the trades

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    ha bhai aapki sari points bht important hai forex market main long time tak trading karte rehne ke liye forex trading main isse acha kuch ane ho sakta hai ki aapke pas high patience ho aur aap apni trade ko itna time de sake ki wo sahi result de

Member PujariRaju is an unknown quantity at this point PujariRaju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many ways to control over emotions in the forex.Trading like trade with mind and low lot size and not open many order in same thing are the best way which i think can be used by a forex traders to control there emotions i the market of the forex.There is the need for the traders to always avoid emotions during trading.If traders do not trade well because o their then it is their problem.

Senior Member ramuna is an unknown quantity at this point ramuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    exactly once, but by doing a lot of mistakes against a poor signal it gives us more and more learning and it's exciting to continue in the trial
    often it will occur we open a position along with a large lot, however exposed to loss.
    indeed Its much better to utilize the actual MM of that sort, we first would like to end up being proficient on examining the value.
    perform not end up being hasty speed.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai ye bhot informative and achi post ap ne update ki hai jis paad ke newbies jo kafi shaahaytaa mil sakti eh and woh bhi in chize ko yaad kar sakte eh jo uske liye loss ka karan banti eh and ache ache points ko pad kr apni trading ko bhi improve kar sakte ehh.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading karne se pahle humen market ki technical aur fundamental analysis jarur karani chahiye taki hum market ki nature ko samjh saken aur good entry par hi apni position ko open karen, yahan important forex news aur events ko watch karna jaruri hota hai.

Banned candlestiker is an unknown quantity at this point candlestiker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    once true friends we have to accept with all the sincerity of any loss or MC that we receive because then we will accept gracefully
    yes I agree along with u, as a result of if u need anger, u will end up being upset along with whom?
    as a result of the incorrect is actually your self, so inevitably u have to accept this,
    and ought to u learn through mistakes

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice points dear you share with us and i will definitely try to follow these steps because one thing i know very clearly then we must need information so always ready to get and take anywhere we can that is why i always ready to get knowledge and information from i can.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 199 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)