+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 270 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I sometimes find the news before I start trading the open position before I do I usually do that on Friday alone, apart from the day I was trading in my own way without fear that the news would appear at my trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trader911 is an unknown quantity at this point trader911's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a technical trader who make decisions based on charts and indicators but I also constantly monitor the latest economic news to predict price movements in the long run.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sonyole is on a distinguished road sonyole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Despite my technical trader, I would always see the news coming out, especially the news that is high impact, at least to know the time / clock news will be released. As a scalper, I would avoid trading when there is news. But if there is a minus transaction, then I would do the pending orders for locking.

Member vallen is on a distinguished road vallen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no I never look for information about trading the news before I did I just go directly to the position when I finish using my analysis when I would start my trading has been used for trade,
    in other words, then I will learn more to be able to know how the actual market

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm always looking for news before trading. because of frequent news releases will have a major impact on the market movement. therefore I do not want to trade my position compromised by the movement caused by the news release. so does every time you start a trade, I see the schedule of news releases to avoid trade when there is news.

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if it will make trading news I did see the economic calendar to find out the release schedule that have a high impact news, and then I look and read some articles about economic news related to the news release, after knowing how much gain or decline in currency values ​​then I am prepared ready to open stop order
    Your free healthy tips in here
    if my post is useful for you, please give thanks for me

Senior Member anuj is an unknown quantity at this point anuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha bhaiya koi mast c news h to jarur share karo taki thodi kadki door ho jaye and kuch naya sikhne ho mil jaye atlist koi to paki tips mile . lagh-bagh fundamentals market frofit deti hi deti h na ..

Banned for pips is an unknown quantity at this point for pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always see for Forex news before Trade because news is a very very important matter in Forex market.I try to trade by follow Forex impact. Number of Forex trader do this.Thanks brother for share your post.

Banned Ladenboys is on a distinguished road Ladenboys's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya.I always grab the hot news though I didn't trade according to news.But I observe the news.I just take the core of the news and mixed them with my technical analysis and open trade with those analysis.

Senior Member preeti is an unknown quantity at this point preeti's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I look, because news effect over the market, news move market moving in a few times, so i do not trade when news published.I trade onlyfollow signal, when I do not find any signal I try to avoid trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 270 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)