+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 270 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Senior Member samiessid is an unknown quantity at this point samiessid's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think every trader can follow the economy news.for economy news a trade
    can open a trade before five munite of the news publish.some kinds of news is cause of the high movement of pips

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asattar is an unknown quantity at this point asattar's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han daer ham tarding sy phly is ky abry ma news hasil akrty ah or phr tarding strt akrty ah jis kii waja sy ahm si ma los esy bach jaty ah or profit he profit ern akrs akty ah,,,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member somakon is an unknown quantity at this point somakon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear it is most batter for your trading because these new have a great change in the market trends.therefor i watch these news first and after this i start trading.

Banned pregem is an unknown quantity at this point pregem's Avatar
    Thanks
    most times I do , but sometimes I just follow my candle sticks and it will just work fine! I am more of the technical than the fundamental. It is advisable to trade with the fundamentals if you don't have the in depth knowledge of the technical analysis as some currency pair are very volatile making a sharp up and down move just like when there is a news on Non farm payroll, unemployment and employment change.

Banned wnhw99 is an unknown quantity at this point wnhw99's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i do not look for latest news before starting trade...i dont know ho to do analysis through news therefore i dont need to look on latest news before start tarde

Banned naveed26 is an unknown quantity at this point naveed26's Avatar
    Thanks
    ji bilkul or ye buhut achy thread ha mere samait har kisi ku chahye ke wo trading karne se pehle news read ya listen kar lay jis se kafi help milte ha currencies ke baray m b balke me ye kahu ga news buhut important ha forex me.

Member msajjad is on a distinguished road msajjad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in forex ,i see the latest news about forex .where is going market ,what is today profit ,and loss ,before trading we should see others strategies.then we trade on market.

Senior Member safras is an unknown quantity at this point safras's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader should be aware of latest news of the trading market to trade with perfection because with the updated news,you can make perfect trading according to the updated and latest market trend.Traders have to be smart enough to understand such news and utilize those in real field.

Senior Member Razor1911 is an unknown quantity at this point Razor1911's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it is always advisable for a trader to keep updated with latest news, we can't take risk without knowing about it while trading, I use technical analysis for my trading but also use the news as a part of it and before i get in market, i always check what time news in forex trading to avoid time it releases, otherwise i know what the market may react when strong news will be coming.

Banned anushka is an unknown quantity at this point anushka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Looking for the latest news is very important while you are trading. So that you will find very easy to trader and very easy to make your trade to the profitable area. We are trading because we need to make money. So when you are have done the trading according to the latest trading new, then your trading will be profitable very soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 270 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)